Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Partially!!
poor performance from the bat. great show by dajesmac.:cheers

he is not a demon sloger lyk yusuf pathan:lol,he is a bowling allrounder..party time,we won.

Rohit can you reveal the base averages for the players?

Eg: Batsman - 30, 99, etc

websiteoverlay.png

Practice matches with Mavericks?

Puneethkumar, owner of Alliance is ready to organize practice matches with Mavericks. Do they agree?

Alliance to be back on winning ways

Riz Khan, captain said after two consecutive losses, "We'll be back on winning ways. Nice to see good competition between the teams. We're building the best combination of our players. Most of the players are active and that's good. The players are feeling comfortable in the well-organized dressing rooms, practice sessions and fitness arena. Good job by Puneeth. Just heard about the practice matches with The Mavericks. It'll be really good IMO. The players can improve the abilities."

footercd.png

Last edited:
Kumar08 tweets..."What a match!what a victory.Everyone played well & now we get a well balanced team.Dajesmac did wonder in his 1st match for the dragons(13 runs & 5 wickets).,quick 44 by me,yash and kapu also played well...hope we will perform like this again & again.GO DRAGONS"
umm....But you have no followers yet.

When you've got dajesmac, you don't need no plan. :rolleyes

Only joking, confident the Dragons will take out the next match with a solid team effort! Cmon Dragons!

Batting Averages

PCCS - 80/100
CricSim - 38/100

Bowling Averages

PCCS - 80/100
CricSim - 28/100

Batting All Rounders

PCCS - Bat - 70
PCCS - Bwl - 55
CricSim - Bat - 32
CricSim - Bwl - 30

Bowling All Rounders

PCCS - Bat - 55
PCCS - Bwl - 70
CricSim - Bat - 20
CricSim - Bwl - 30

These averages are common for all so if some one performance and some one does not then its only cause of sim and not cause Rahul's my neighbor. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread