PC BATracer game

My current setup is pretty good so use that. Where it has the buttons Save and Load, click load and then load the settings of Chez Spin.

McLarensare going to win this, thats what current qualifying is saying definitely

ok.. lets hope your settings work well for me as well...
plz tell me one thing, when can i get more practice runs???

After qualification. The way it works is that you get 24 hours for Practice, then qulification happens (instantly processed, with you laptimes viewable). The next 24 hours are for Warm-Up and do the same as Practise time. At the end of that 24 hours the Race is processed, which you can view lap by lap. For each Practice/Warm-up you get a maximum of 6 laps. You may get less if your car has problems though.

coz i had a very frustrating thing, when i was on my 2nd run, it gave me a message that due to some fault, i have used up all the runs :(

Yeah, that happens sometimes, especially if you use a risky setting for your testing. If you want more advice Abhas then go to Office at the top and select Team Talk where we have our own private Forum. As does every other team, btw

We now have 10 entrants. You have 24 hours to enter if you have not done so before I start that game. Good luck to all who have entered

If you do join then I recommend joining BMW or Toyota, since both have only 1 member so far and having 2 guys is a great help to your chances of winning the Constructers Chaampionship. Sean and Will may wish to get recruiting

Last edited:
Are you talking about the driver standings because we're all on 0 points :p I don't get this at all and it won't let me do anymore laps so i'm getting fed up with it. I only did 1 lap btw JJ your on my team!! Woo have a medal!

You can only do a max of 6 laps per practice/warm-up. I can see you have only done 1 which means you must have had an accident on it through having a high risk setting and lost the rest of your laps. No more until after qualifying unfortunatly. You will have to rely on your teammate for the setup information.

Nah its fine. 6pm tomorrow I will close sign-ups and we can begin with this. As I said, BMW and Toyota are the teams to join if you want to and Sean and Will might want to get recruiting to aid their chances in the team championships, plus to give them a teammate to help with testing and tuning

Users who are viewing this thread