PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

I must say, that is one amazing tournament summary/archive You've put up there. Top notch! :)

PS - Should've said it before, but I thought I had posted it even though I didn't.

Time to have a look into CL XVI? Found this table done up by @Na Maloom Afraad in my ELA thread. After adding the champions of the Royal London One Day Cup and Emirates Cricket League, the team count for the next CL stands at 13. We could have an even 14 if I'm able to finish the Europa Cup on time (I'll try, but don't wait up :p).

Team|League|Winner(s)
:saf: Nashua Titans| African Pro40 Championship IV (swirler) |PCA & SAM.
:aus: Sydney Roosters| -- Elite League Australia VI (VC the slogger) -- | Umair2000 & Sami Kumar
:ind: Dharamashala Chill | Tendulkar Trophy (Ali.) |Sami Kumar & zwarrior
:pak: Punjab Lions| Haier Cup Pakistan 3 (NMA) |CerealKiller
:nzf: Otago Sea Raiders| Blackcaps League (RAGHU) | -- Saroj padhy & Aravind. --
:sri: Uva Leopards| Lankan Championship (RAGHU) |Saroj padhy
:zim: Matabelaland Tuskers| Zimbabwe Premier League XIV (swirler) |themusketeer
:nep: Siraha Saints| Nepal Premier League (Baahubali) |NaviN GandhI
:hkg: Kowloon Cantons| Hong Kong F50 Blitz (NMA) |VC the slogger
:ber: Devonshire Destroyers| Bermudian Premier League (The Author) |VC the slogger
-- :wi: Trinidad & Tobago Red Steel -- | Caribbean Cup (Kane Dav) |Markkkkk
:eng: Birmingham Blaze | Royal London One-Day Cup (NMA) |Guesty98 & The Punisher
:uae: Khaimah Kings | Emirates Cricket League (Hydron) |Umair 2000
:ire:/:ned:/:sco:/:ita:/:den:/:jer: TBC | Europa Cup (VC the slogger) |TBC
:ita: TBC | Cupan Barr D'Italia (The Author) | TBC
I would also like to pass on the management of the next CL to someone who's willing. If US presidents (with the exception of Franklin D. Rooseveldt) aren't allowed to serve more than two terms, neither should CL managers.
@Pinch hitter ?

Any idea when it's going to start? I think we have enough teams.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482924685][/DOUBLEPOST]@Gaurav ?

NMA is waiting from long time to manage this league again... I think he will like to simulate another season of this... I also like to do it, but I can't do all that statistics...

NMA is waiting from long time to manage this league again... I think he will like to simulate another season of this... I also like to do it, but I can't do all that statistics...
The Pictures are Okay for me , Its not a problem of yours rarther than a problem of the 64bit windows.Go Ahead Run a CL .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread