PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean votes don't matter, only the best rated Entry wins? If that's the scenario, I remember I wasn't given points as of winner even I got the best rating, in an avatar Round last season.

I'd suggest some experienced panelists that do not participate and can rate, and have been part of the graphics forum for long.

We do have Gaurav, Shravi and send2yaari in the panel, and even Samuels among the newer members.

We would prefer to have older members in the panel ourselves, but there are few who are active themselves or could devote the time.

Entry 8 getting a panel rating of 8 is rather disappointing.

This.
A tenth of the vote percentage is averaged with the overall rating. Highest scores stand higher.
Since the votes are very close, the difference in panel ratings appear to have a more significant effect.

result-png.172147

Attachments

• result.png
    result.png
    8 KB · Views: 161
I think the quality of PCGMC needs to improve. More panelists should be there who do not participate and are active and experienced. Entry 6 deserved to finish higher but instead Entry 8 finished higher.

Lol. Then please find some more people who'll not participate but rate regularly so that it doesn't feel that our hard work didn't pay anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread