PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Entries for Round 5 are now up on the first post. Please start voting! :)

Not a lot of entries, but they're all quite good. :)
Is there a problem with the Entry # 2 ? Or it is just me who is facing the problem?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a problem with the Entry # 2 ? Or it is just me who is facing the problem?
I'm facing problems viewing that.

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I always like to rate the entries so eventually I'd go with:

Entry 1 - 6.5/10 - Pretty much blended well but lacks the class, but lacks originality, though the background and text look perfectly executed the render doesn't suit the background though it blends with it. A bit dark imo.

Entry 2 - 3/10 - The background looks okay'ish. The render is not suiting the work and its tad too big. The black design spoils it more.

Entry 3 - 7.5/10 - Wow! That's done beautifully, the focal render and shadow catches all the attention while the secondary render could've been trimmed down with a less opacity. The background is great while a slight trimming would have done a better of it.

Entry 4 - 3.5/10 - The render selection and text look good while I like the base idea of it but you could've executed much better, the background is okay while the picture adjusted as a secondary focal isn't blending. A tip which I personally folow - Rub out the edges a bit with a relatively larger brush.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
As Simon said every wally in this round is quite good.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The winner of this Round is Entry #3, made by abishakprabu. Since he didn't send a theme in, the participants are going to get another round of creative freedom - this time it's a lock screen on anything

Why not take the theme of whoever has finished second if the one who has finished first doesn't send in the theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread