PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Congrats buddy!

I think I could've won it if I participated in the bonus round (the participants were given 10 points, including Abi) .

Abishak11

International Coach
Wow holy cow after two season i finally achieved my dream.still can't belive that I have won it.at the start of this season i had ha bad start and thought it would been a downfall.But I never gave up and I attended in every round and i dont even care about the topic that I only concentrate on getting points.Thanks for the voters who voted my artwork and making me THE PCGMC Season 7 Winner;)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Simon if you are busy, you can have @The Punisher for the next season. He is quite active.

No hard feelings.
Thanks for the vote of confidence!, but this requires someone that's experienced in graphics in general, I finished second last I think. @Simon and @Aggz has done a brilliant job this season. Personally I think shortening the Championship will assist both the organizers and keep the enthusiasm high for the contestants.
Wow holy cow after two season i finally achieved my dream.still can't belive that I have won it.at the start of this season i had ha bad start and thought it would been a downfall.But I never gave up and I attended in every round and i dont even care about the topic that I only concentrate on getting points.Thanks for the voters who voted my artwork and making me THE PCGMC Season 7 Winner;)
Congratulations :cheers well deserved! The top four has been amazing this Championship. Next season hopefully all will compete in all rounds. Where's the party at?

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You deserved it.:clap

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
d8ZorAr.png

Standings

**Note: Disqualified members' status is not updated.**

Season #7; Final

#|Username|Times Entered|Points
1|abishakprabu|10|53