PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Had another close match against valerian. :D I was Australia.

d4imt.jpg

Had another close match against valerian. :D I was Australia.

d4imt.jpg

Yes mate 2 matches,and today I realized that some one can loose form while playing online also. I completely lost my batting form. i bat much better than that. :D Any ways,well played. Tell me when you are free again,because our games do not lag,so it is fun playing. :)

Yes mate 2 matches,and today I realized that some one can loose form while playing online also. I completely lost my batting form. i bat much better than that. :D Any ways,well played. Tell me when you are free again,because our games do not lag,so it is fun playing. :)

lol i have defended the target of 20 runs also. :D I hope i get to play with players like you online. I have had 20 people quit on me since yesterday. :doh

lol i have defended the target of 20 runs also. :D I hope i get to play with players like you online. I have had 20 people quit on me since yesterday. :doh

In the First match after I got 14 in the 1`st over,I never ever expected I could loose. It was a real shocker. :D

Just had an extremely low scoring Test Match. Swann & Anderson won it for me :D

How does one add screenshots?

test.JPG

My first Ashes online Test Match! :happy

Manage attachments, or host them onto imageshack and post them here.

thanks...although the one I've posted, it's very small and clicking on it brings up the actual size. Is there any way I can post the actual size? I used the manage attachment method.

OK, for all of those who are saying that changing the ball piched in the last moment is fair then how is it fair? The lags in online play makes it not difficut but impossible to play. When you pitch the ball, it stucks in the air for 1 second, but during that freeze, you are able to move your bowling marker but cannot move your batsman. If the ball is pitched in line with the stump then its good but if its moved wide off stump then you are doomed and there goes the dot ball. Changing the type of delivery at the last second it not unfair. You can surely change the inswinger to an outswinger, thats why you have to confirm the delivery before you bowl. If the game worked without any lag then it would be ok to change the line of delivery at the last moment but with lag it is unfair especially for those who play using the keyboard. No mater how well you argue, it will always be unfair with the lag around.

Users who are viewing this thread