PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I'm talking about every deliveries and its unplayable when fast bowler bowl at 100mpr, you cannot change your batting cursor in last moment.

no it is not unplayable, just practice.

Scenario for fast bowler:

What I do is identify the gaps in the field, then as the bowler is running up I select the footwork as he starts his action (by this time it is too late for him to change the length dramatically). Now I have the footwork selected so I start looking at the cursor, I decide wheter or not to run it in the gaps or just defend (in which case I choose no direction and default is towards the bowler).

This is how you play this game online against a moving cursor. If you just want to smash all balls for boundries and not build and play an innings then I can see how you are getting frustrated at the moving cursor.

However batting this way I have beat all strategies online, moving cursors, yorker men, offside field etc.

What I do is identify the gaps in the field, then as the bowler is running up I select the footwork as he starts his action (by this time it is too late for him to change the length dramatically). Now I have the footwork selected so I start looking at the cursor, I decide wheter or not to run it in the gaps or just defend (in which case I choose no direction and default is towards the bowler).

This is how you play this game online against a moving cursor. If you just want to smash all balls for boundries and not build and play an innings then I can see how you are getting frustrated at the moving cursor.

However batting this way I have beat all strategies online, moving cursors, yorker men, offside field etc.

This is exactly what I mean. The moving cursor helps reduce all-out slogging at the same time, there's enough time to play in the gaps and even slog if you're timing is really that well.

Dabi added 8 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Really tried hard to have a good match with playkid, but his name literally means wat he does, I bowled him out under 110 in a 20 over match and he started with good bowling took 3 quick wickets, then I tried to build a partnership and was 24/4 in 5 overs by hittin him a six on freehit and some fours, then he started the cursor trick, I did'nt play last 5 batsman and let him win guess he is happy, take a look at how he bowled

He started way off stump, watch the bowler how close to bowl the delivery
View attachment 61212

and tada what a magic, bowled:facepalm
View attachment 61213

This is what me and 1nd1an (MSDhoni) were talkin about, I did'nt even have big lag in the game but the cursor disapered at the last moment, this is not fairplay dude

Taking that particular ball, let's assume you were going to slog it over point. Even though the cursor has moved to middle and leg, if you do not change your shot and get the timing right, you'll be able to hit it for a boundary. If you were going to drive it towards the covers, you can still do that, don't change the shot, just get your timing right.

And as others have stated, you can change your shot, provided you're not in ultra-slog mode.

P.S:- could someone please tell me what the envelope-flashing sign that sometimes appears when I am logged in but not playing a match indicate? I would assume it means I have a pending friend request or an invitation but when I check, there's nothing.

Dude, I also move cuursor not from way off stump to the stump and not at the very last moment and not every delivery, if you really want a good match you can lessen your cursor movement or if you wanna one sided game you can stick with it, glad I'm not on PS3.

This is exactly what I mean. The moving cursor helps reduce all-out slogging at the same time, there's enough time to play in the gaps and even slog if you're timing is really that well.

Taking that particular ball, let's assume you were going to slog it over point. Even though the cursor has moved to middle and leg, if you do not change your shot and get the timing right, you'll be able to hit it for a boundary. If you were going to drive it towards the covers, you can still do that, don't change the shot, just get your timing right.

And as others have stated, you can change your shot, provided you're not in ultra-slog mode.

P.S:- could someone please tell me what the envelope-flashing sign that sometimes appears when I am logged in but not playing a match indicate? I would assume it means I have a pending friend request or an invitation but when I check, there's nothing.

yea in his picture he could have easily playin an off or on drive, the ball has not even pitched yet so he has plenty of time, guess the sloggers dont like the moving cursor.

The envelope is an invitation, it might have timed out by the time you got around to checking them.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Dude, I also move cuursor not from way off stump to the stump and not at the very last moment and not every delivery, if you really want a good match you can lessen your cursor movement or if you wanna one sided game you can stick with it, glad I'm not on PS3.

I never said I move it all the time or an exaggerated amount, it helps to bowl a few in the same spot and then alter the line by about 2 or 3 stumps.

No need for your snide PS3 comment, you dont have to play those who move the cursor.

yea in his picture he could have easily playin an off or on drive, the ball has not even pitched yet so he has plenty of time, guess the sloggers dont like the moving cursor.

Are you even reading my post, I clearly mentiond I was not payin him and that pic was one of my wickets and see my score I'm 29 in 6 overs and 29 allout was 24/4 in 5 overs, will a slogger get a runrate like this, this is not a place for argument dude I just stood there without quitting and let him win so I won't play him again , and I did'nt play him bacause c my post from yesterday everybody I played from yesterday every match I had this problem, so I'm done with them, people who played unfair game with me wont even argue coz they know they were unfair, so you chillout no offence:)

renoldino added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

you too chil out dude, I got it, You can bowl however you want thats not my problem until I play with you which I'll avoid and again dont assume anything read my previous post I was not playing any shot. I just stood there and let him win.

Last edited:
I have played against a few people with and without moving cursors. And I loved all the games I played with a moving cursor. That gives the game more of an edge, and more realistic as you never know till the last minute where the bowl is going to be bowled. This is where tactical thinking actually comes into play and you start predicting what the bowler is thinking.

When the cursor is static the game becomes relatively boring.

I have played against a few people with and without moving cursors. And I loved all the games I played with a moving cursor. That gives the game more of an edge, and more realistic as you never know till the last minute where the bowl is going to be bowled. This is where tactical thinking actually comes into play and you start predicting what the bowler is thinking.

When the cursor is static the game becomes relatively boring.
concern is not about the moving cursor , but about the disappearing and appearing outta nowhere cursor.

concern is not about the moving cursor , but about the disappearing and appearing outta nowhere cursor.

what are you talking about disappearing cursor? you must have a ████ connection then, i have never seen a dissapearing cursor

Users who are viewing this thread