PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

what are you talking about disappearing cursor? you must have a ████ connection then, i have never seen a dissapearing cursor

ya haven't really seen disappearing cursors..... (though it will be quite hard to see what is not there :)

what are you talking about disappearing cursor? you must have a ████ connection then, i have never seen a dissapearing cursor
not with everybody but with some guys with bad connection, The game will be smooth but have this cursor disappearing problem. dude you are replyin without even knowing what I'm talkin, all this time I'm concerned about disappearing cursor not moving cursor:facepalm

ps: I have a 20mbps connection.

it won't let me connect

fayou added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

how do i that? lol

@fayou

may be prob with firewall or osmething,check urs once

@reno99

cool dude leave that topic na...

anveshs added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

@fayou

ok then some other time...

I agree with reno and co.

Using keyboard you cannot change/choose your shot off the last second. If you are aiming towards covers for an outside off stump delivery and the ball if full on leg stump when it re-appears, then you CAN NOT change angle to leg side, specially against a Fast bowler. Using keybaord, it takes quite some time to change that big an angle.

I think EA had a better system in this regard as we could choose what shot to play at the last second.

So, its unfair to make certain shot unavailable off the game, doesn't matter if its for 1 delivery or multiple. Reno, you need to realise, cheating/unfair play is not kool, not even once.

The envelope is an invitation, it might have timed out by the time you got around to checking them.

Thanks. Could you also please tell me whether there's a way to message someone during a game? There are times when I have to step out of the room or something for a minute or two, anyway I can convey I'm coming back, don't quit the game on me?

Oh, one more thing, why is it that sometimes I try and login with the game and I get the message. "Login timed out. The server may be down or you may be having issues with your network connection." I'm assuming if there was a problem with my internet, I wouldn't be able to access various websites etc and if there was a problem with the server, more people would be complaining about it. This has happened to me twice in two days now!

Sorry, but I'm ridiculously inept at this sort of stuff.

Last edited:
Lot of quitters though but had a good day today

Had couple of completed matches

Played against rocky_g. I bowled really well to restrict him to 31/7. He bowled tight but didn't had enough runs to defend

The next match that I completed was against vinod. Hats off to Vinod for completing the match. At the end since he wasn't connecting with fast bowlers, so I started bowling spin and got spanked for couple of boundaries but got wickets as well. This is my highest score in 5 over ODI

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-27 17-53-51-42.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-27 17-53-51-42.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-27 19-43-17-12.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-27 19-43-17-12.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 6
Lot of quitters though but had a good day today

Had couple of completed matches

Played against rocky_g. I bowled really well to restrict him to 31/7. He bowled tight but didn't had enough runs to defend

The next match that I completed was against vinod. Hats off to Vinod for completing the match. At the end since he wasn't connecting with fast bowlers, so I started bowling spin and got spanked for couple of boundaries but got wickets as well. This is my highest score in 5 over ODI

Thats me. :)

10 over games

seems I was wrong about quitters....they're all over the place.
anyway anyone fancy a game I guarantee I won't quit.....need likeminded players to stop these f***ers ruining this game

@las faiz sorry mate my game hanged i had to restart my system. I am making another one join in.

to faizzy

i close the match because it was lagging..

NP mate. There is something wrong with the PC. I had a nice game going with rocky and the connection lost again with lots of lag. I never get lag even playing against Subcontinent.

Just played a guy called AOUN

sorry AOUN i exited the game,the lag is just horrible it was stopping for 5/6 seconds in the air:eek:

Had a good match against ct121. I was Australia and my score was 0/2 after 2 overs. I came back well to finish at 78/3.

e1dbhk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread