PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Just had a match with funkya. Wasn't really sure whther to put him in the 'fair players' list or not since most of you do not consider moving the cursor fair and this guy...well he continuously moved it till the ball was bowled and everywhere from the wide outside offstump to the wide on the legside. I did win though, with 8 wickets and 2.3 overs to spare. :D

He quit on me yesterday. :facepalm

I'd consider fair players as anyone who isn't putting 9 fielders on the offside and doesn't quit. There are ways to handle people who move the cursor - also it doesn't help their accuracy because if they mess up a little, it will become a bad ball.

Also people who lag a lot - don't put them in that thread.

Played against bumba26. I was Australia. It was my 100th complete match. :D First to play 100 complete matches online.:p

2yv9q2f.jpg

You actually counted the number of games you play?

Nope there are stats in the game. Own stats feature doesnt work in this game. But top 20 people can see how many matches they have played.

fm3rs4.jpg

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Cant connect to your game MS Dhoni. :doh

Nope there are stats in the game. Own stats feature doesnt work in this game. But top 20 people can see how many matches they have played.

fm3rs4.jpg

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Cant connect to your game MS Dhoni. :doh

create a ranked ODI or t20 and i'll join or you create a game and invite me and i'll try to join.

@ ms_dhoni
i m keeping getting "unable to connect to host"

fayou added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

okay i'll try to create one u just join it

i just created

@ ms_dhoni
i m keeping getting "unable to connect to host"

fayou added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

okay i'll try to create one u just join it

i just created

I can't connect either. The online servers suck for this game. Try to create an unranked one and then invite me.

i can't invite you either, i only get one option when i click ur name which is "delete friend" all the other option are blocked for some reason

i can't invite you either, i only get one option when i click ur name which is "delete friend" all the other option are blocked for some reason

I guess codies just don't want us to play each other lol. I can connect to any other game accept yours and rocky_g. STRANGE! Some other time then.

Users who are viewing this thread