PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Don't know what happened there my friend. Suddenly couldn't bowl a ball...whatever I pressed Collingwood said sod-off....lucky for you because I would have chased that target down easily!!:D;)

hey mate,how you doing? Free for a match? :)

Don't know what happened there my friend. Suddenly couldn't bowl a ball...whatever I pressed Collingwood said sod-off....lucky for you because I would have chased that target down easily!!:D;)

hahahah...i was around the 250 mark with 5-6 overs left
would have reached 300 easily
chasing 300 odd in 25 over game against me?
stop daydreaming lol :laugh ;)

hahahah...i was around the 250 mark with 5-6 overs left
would have reached 300 easily
chasing 300 odd in 25 over game against me?
stop daydreaming lol :laugh ;)

To be honest with you you are absolutely right....in my defence I have to say though that I am utter cr*p and I forgot to add Sidebottom and Anderson to my squad and was stuck with Swann and Patel who I have no idea in how to operate. if you have some bowling tips for me I would be very grateful!! It seems that wherever I put the ball, even if its dead on the yello in terms of speed and position it got clobbered. Should I be bowling a differnet length or swivel the pointer around like some do? (which I personally hate!):help

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest with you you are absolutely right....in my defence I have to say though that I am utter cr*p and I forgot to add Sidebottom and Anderson to my squad and was stuck with Swann and Patel who I have no idea in how to operate. if you have some bowling tips for me I would be very grateful!! It seems that wherever I put the ball, even if its dead on the yello in terms of speed and position it got clobbered. Should I be bowling a differnet length or swivel the pointer around like some do? (which I personally hate!):help

mate believe me, the timing window was very marginal when you where pitching it spot on
i tried to keep the ball along the ground most of the times earlier
finally when the confidence meter was right, i started playing the risky shots ;)

Anyone up for a game now?

Annihilation66 added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Anyone up for a longer game? ODI 25 or 50 overs??:)
I can play now if you want, though im not sure how a 50 over game wouldnt end up being like 600-700 target at least

mate believe me, the timing window was very marginal when you where pitching it spot on
i tried to keep the ball along the ground most of the times earlier
finally when the confidence meter was right, i started playing the risky shots ;)

So you would say that i was generally bowling the right line and length? Sorry to go on about this but I need to start learning big time pronto if I am ever going to see myself on the big screen somewhere! (Probably in the category Worse Start By A Newcomer!:D)

So you would say that i was generally bowling the right line and length? Sorry to go on about this but I need to start learning big time pronto if I am ever going to see myself on the big screen somewhere! (Probably in the category Worse Start By A Newcomer!:D)

yeah you do
but the thing is, every now and then you come across players who can time the ball correctly 7/10 times even if the timing window is very less
so you have to bat well at the end of the day :)

gmohan is a quitter
He quit on me too

coolpant added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Had a match against desimd. I got 2 wickets bowling with Warner:laugh.
desimd.png

Users who are viewing this thread