PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Does anyone want to play a proper t-20 game? Everyone is quitting so fast, its ridiculous. Please let me know if anyone wants to play a proper game.

Yeah, only because "Lag" is my twelfth man!:)

I am going to have to sort this out. I don't know why I am causing so much lag. Maybe I am just slow in life, and should stop dragging my heels!

Anyway thanks for trying.

We will give another go when I have sorted out my modem! (Now listen here modem....I have got a few things to say to you...look at me when I am speaking to you....don't you start that again...what did you call me?.....get to your room right now!)

I think it works now!:)

yeah i am sure there will be a day when dutchad will win without having a 12th man :D.... that day i will love to lose against him :laugh

Does anyone want to play a proper t-20 game? Everyone is quitting so fast, its ridiculous. Please let me know if anyone wants to play a proper game.

I'll give you a game. Don't know what the lag is going to be like but we shall see. If you are still keen. Where are you based??

you remember me ?? yesterday same time :D?

Last edited:
I'll give you a game. Don't know what the lag is going to be like but we shall see. If you are still keen. Where are you based??

Eastern Time. I'm going to set up a game. Feel free to join! Username is same as here

playkid12 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

you remember me ?? yesterday same time :D?

were you the really close game where i lost by like 6 runs or the one where i got thrashed?

Eastern Time. I'm going to set up a game. Feel free to join! Username is same as here

playkid12 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

were you the really close game where i lost by like 6 runs or the one where i got thrashed?

yups thats the one ( 6 runs lose) .. you played really well i really thought i am going to lose

Last edited:
Ok had a interesting turned out agitated T20 match with acidrock924, after bowling him out for 59 in 10 overs and chasing at 39/2 in 3 overs he just stopped playing, when we dont play in an online match the AI auto bowls afte 30-40 seconds if there is no response from the oppenent.I guess he wanted me to quit, but I did'nt because this is the second time acidrock doing this, my first match with him couple a weeks ago stopped playing when he was loosing and I waited between each delivery played 2 overs and quitted, but not this time, I waited and scored next 15 runs off auto bowling and when it was 5 run to win he came back and bowled a 4 byes noball very wide off stump and let me win. dude if you really doing this you must be considered a quitter too.

Untitled.png

I have to wait like this 30-40 seconds before the auto bowl:facepalm
Untitled2.png

Last edited:
Ok had a interesting turned out agitated T20 match with acidrock924, after bowling him out for 59 in 10 overs and chasing at 39/2 in 3 overs he just stopped playing, when we dont play in an online match the AI auto bowls afte 30-40 seconds if there is no response from the oppenent.I guess he wanted me to quit, but I did'nt because this is the second time acidrock doing this, my first match with him couple a weeks ago stopped playing when he was loosing and I waited between each delivery played 2 overs and quitted, but not this time, I waited and scored next 15 runs off auto bowling and when it was 5 run to win he came back and bowled a 4 byes noball very wide off stump and let me win. dude if you really doing this you must be consider a quitter too.

View attachment 61477

I have to wait like this 30-40 seconds before the auto bowl:facepalm
View attachment 61478

i would have left the game if i had any intentions and 2ndly about the other day it was not me it was you who left... and most importantly this game was very laggy i could not play but i didnt quit.:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

Last edited:
Something Yarramada also a quitter... dude was 5 down in 12 runs and just quit the match

i would have left the game if i had any intentions and 2ndly about the other day it was not me it was you who left... and most importantly this game was very laggy i could not play but i didnt quit.:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm
Winning and loosing is part of the game dude, here everytime the game lags for you only when you loose:sarcasm and does it make sense to sit idle when you loose, If there is a unplayable lag why can't you quit in the first over.yes you did'nt quit because you want me to.

renoldino added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Something Yarramada also a quitter... dude was 5 down in 12 runs and just quit the match
That's Naveenyarramada. Had a kinda close match with him and I won so he did'nt quit but he did quit on me before.

Winning and loosing is part of the game dude, here everytime the game lags for you only when you loose:sarcasm and does it make sense to sit idle when you loose, If there is a unplayable lag why can't you quit in the first over.yes you did'nt quit because you want me to.

I knew you are going to win there was no point for doing something like that.... i did go for a short break for about 4-5 min because i really had to... keep it light :)

acidrock924 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

My only wish is to play a lag free game but there are hardly a few people with good connection rate and stuff !!! :doh:doh:doh

I knew you are going to win there was no point for doing something like that.... i did go for a short break for about 4-5 min because i really had to... keep it light :)

acidrock924 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

My only wish is to play a lag free game but there are hardly a few people with good connection rate and stuff !!! :doh:doh:doh
"Short Break":facepalm:facepalm:facepalm next time when you wanna short break try hittin tab so the game pauses my end.

dude I have a 20mbps connection and our game did'nt lag so you can play another T20 wid me tomorrow I guess.

"Short Break":facepalm:facepalm:facepalm next time when you wanna short break try hittin tab so the game pauses my end.

dude I have a 20mbps connection and our game did'nt lag so you can play another T20 wid me tomorrow I guess.

that takes you back on play in 40secs as well :laugh yups see you tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread