I thought
its a way
of not using punctuations
and still
get your message across.

:p

Last edited:
tonight 12:30 IST. But I can't promise a lag free game. 256kbps only :(

I have played guys from India and its often lag free. But my brother is on other side of the country and it lags a little when I play him. But given you are in Mumbai, it should be fine. I hope 12 :30 ain't too late.

Connection to host error.

Still getting a connection to host error sometimes:doh,event though ive got a 20mb connection .

Played a match against sunnykinger without any lags. I was Australia.

sc7s42.jpg

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Still getting a connection to host error sometimes:doh,event though ive got a 20mb connection .

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

When I was playing a match with you mate,the bowler got stuck for a minute or two,and then it came connection to the host lost.

That is impossible mate.

There would be a problem with the host and not your connection

Firstly I think you meant to say "possible".

Secondly, it's almost certainly not an issue with either of your connections; I get that error message when attempting to connect against certain people (or they connect to me), but those same people are able to play other opponents, while I have played many, many games myself.

tonight 12:30 IST. But I can't promise a lag free game. 256kbps only :(

I have played guys from India and its often lag free. But my brother is on other side of the country and it lags a little when I play him. But given you are in Mumbai, it should be fine. I hope 12 :30 ain't too late.

I am only allowed to sit on the pc till 11 30 mate,since I have early morning college. :doh Can we play a little earlier? :) And,do not worry about your speed. I got a 64 kbps connection. :D

When I was playing a match with you mate,the bowler got stuck for a minute or two,and then it came connection to the host lost.

It was becoz of his internet connection. Now everyone in his home town is aware of that. :spy Becoz each time his connection is lost he breaks the glass. :laugh

Played a match against sunnykinger without any lags. I was Australia.

sc7s42.jpg

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So,some one can actually make 50 with you in a 5 over game? :D ;) Can we play a game mate? :)

Users who are viewing this thread