PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I am only allowed to sit on the pc till 11 30 mate,since I have early morning college. :doh Can we play a little earlier? :) And,do not worry about your speed. I got a 64 kbps connection. :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

So,some one can actually make 50 with you in a 5 over game? :D ;) Can we play a game mate? :)

My bowlers were not in good form.:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

My bowlers were not in good form.:D

That is the reason,I plan to take advantage of their bad form. :laugh My batsmen seem in pretty good form today,even though I lost my last game. :)

I am only allowed to sit on the pc till 11 30 mate,since I have early morning college. :doh Can we play a little earlier? :) And,do not worry about your speed. I got a 64 kbps connection. :D

LOL, now we know who to blaim if the game lags. :p

Btw, before 11:30 won't be possible as my dad doesn't like the idea of me playing games on computer. I can play only when he is asleep. :spy

LOL, now we know who to blaim if the game lags. :p

Btw, before 11:30 won't be possible as my dad doesn't like the idea of me playing games on computer. I can play only when he is asleep. :spy

Oh. That is pretty sad then. And when ever I play with any one from India,the game does not lag. So,no tension. ;) :D

Windows defender.

Disabled windows defender and ive had a couple of games with no problems.:)
Does anyone know why the menu screen is slow,then when i connect my 2 xbox controllers its ok.

ANyone up for a match dudes?

need some challenge;)

anveshs added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

@Batsman

can't join dude no ping time:facepalm

Two more quitters; thegame120 and ECO. Avoid these users at all costs.

Attachments

• thegame120.jpg
    thegame120.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
  • eco.jpg
    eco.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey anvesh and Batsman123, cannot join your game. Can't join any game. Don't know why.:crying
Am I banned or something from the online server? I play fairly and everyone knows that but I can't seem to join any game from yesterday night. I played a match which I won after making 208 in 10 overs batting first and bowling the other guy out for 26 in 5 overs. He didn't quit. I was ranked 14 in batting average in ODI and 16 in batting strike rate. After the match, I checked my rankings and instead of going up, my name dissapeared from everything. I am not even in top 20. I can't join any game either. What's wrong?

Last edited:
Hey anvesh and Batsman123, cannot join your game. Can't join any game. Don't know why.:crying

You invite me then Dh:Dabi

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

send invitation again,I lost the previous one:doh

anveshs added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Am I banned or something from the online server? I play fairly and everyone knows that but I can't seem to join any game from yesterday night. I played a match which I won after making 208 in 10 overs batting first and bowling the other guy out for 26 in 5 overs. He didn't quit. I was ranked 14 in batting average in ODI and 16 in batting strike rate. After the match, I checked my rankings and instead of going up, my name dissapeared from everything. I am not even in top 20. I can't join any game either. What's wrong?

Even my name isn't there in batting average list,myne is around 50,dont know why leave it dude....

Users who are viewing this thread