PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

dutchad still up for a game at 3? Probably 10 overs would be best unless you are sure you won't disconnect from me.

dutchad still up for a game at 3? Probably 10 overs would be best unless you are sure you won't disconnect from me.

Three it is....oops better get me arse movin'! I can't guarantee the connection thing....lets see if we can do 10 overs.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@RENO

dude what happened?It said "connection lost":doh
yeah I did'nt quit coz the game was not laging for me, If it lags for you quit in the first over,dont wait for the lag to disappear, It wont.

Last edited:
@Reno

we had some games in the past,they went smooth but donot know what hell is happening today:mad: am not downloading or browsing either while playing:doh

Great game again my friend, great game!:hpraise

How an earth did I not score 11 runs off 12 balls!!???? Great bowling as ever. That last Lee over was a classic! I just could not get Watson and Hopes away. When you dropped Pieterson and Bopara hit that six I thought; ha, got you!! But no it was not to be! England lose by 3 runs! I was very pleased to restrict you to 57 and Flintoff bowled a couple of beauties!! But you had the better of me again. When there is no lag and you can play against someone playing real cricket this game rocks online!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game as usual dutchad, real nail baiting stuff yet again.

Batting I just couldn't time the ball after the opening over. You bowled well as the timing window was small for a lot of my shots hence I kept getting outside edges. Probably didn't help that the night before I was smashing around bowlers so I was in that frame of mind today. Although I could bearly time the ground shots anyway.

Bowling kept the faith in the field and in the end it paid off. The bowlers stuck to bowling outside offstump and did it very well to defend 57 (I think it was). Not happy with the no balls I gave away but all in good effort. Congrats on finally taking to James Hopes, he has been a pain for you but today you certainly took to him, I believe you took him for 17 runs in his 2 overs. Watson and Hilfenhaus stepped up to the mark luckily. It was a great ending to our match I think you needed 8 or 9 runs to win, Lee does enough with his first 5 balls to win the match.

Users who are viewing this thread