PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Great game as usual dutchad, real nail baiting stuff yet again.

Batting I just couldn't time the ball after the opening over. You bowled well as the timing window was small for a lot of my shots hence I kept getting outside edges. Probably didn't help that the night before I was smashing around bowlers so I was in that frame of mind today. Although I could bearly time the ground shots anyway.

Bowling kept the faith in the field and in the end it paid off. The bowlers stuck to bowling outside offstump and did it very well to defend 57 (I think it was). Not happy with the no balls I gave away but all in good effort. Congrats on finally taking to James Hopes, he has been a pain for you but today you certainly took to him. It was a great ending to our match I think you needed 8 or 9 runs to win, Lee does enough with his first 5 balls to win the match.

Cheers mate, always a pleasure! Shall we call it 1-1??:laugh Sidebottom is coming up the order because that's the second time he's smashed Lee first or second ball to the boundary!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate, always a pleasure! Shall we call it 1-1?? Sidebottom is coming up the order thats the second time he's smashed Lee first or second ball to the boundary!

Oh yea its definitely 1-1 :p I gave Sidebottom a slower ball thought it might get you but he smacked it for 4. Knew the game was over so risked it.

Oh yea its definitely 1-1 :p I gave Sidebottom a slower ball thought it might get you but he smacked it for 4. Knew the game was over so risked it.

Ha ha, good job it wasn't a no-ball!;) Thanks for those by the way. Nearly saved the day! Although to be fair I think I returned the favour quite adequately! Looking forward to the next encounter. And I forgot to say....we finished a game!:eek:

@1nd1an

dude I think there is heavy lag for you,I can guess.Thats why I exited the game:sarcasm

hey anvesh, I didn't quit but I knew this would happen. It was lagging too much. I didn't even play a shot in the last LBW lol. I just see the ball frozen in the air and then my batsman walking back to the pavillion.

I took a screenshot of the connection lost.

View attachment 61525

Last edited:
@1nd1an

dude I think there is heavy lag for you,I can guess.Thats why I exited the game:sarcasm

I don't know but whenever I play against someone I really want to play then this lagg comes out of nowhere. Just had a match with 2 people and It ran sooo smooth. I won both but it was fun but when I play against you, it lags like hell.

I don't know but whenever I play against someone I really want to play then this lagg comes out of nowhere. Just had a match with 2 people and It ran sooo smooth. I won both but it was fun but when I play against you, it lags like hell.

whenevwr you play me,it lags?:eek:

whenevwr you play me,it lags?:eek:

Yeah, you and kabooka. The games I played before against you, they were OKish because the ball only froze for about a second or so and I can manage with that but this time, it was like waiting for 10 seconds for the ball to come to me.

Yeah, you and kabooka. The games I played before against you, they were OKish because the ball only froze for about a second or so and I can manage with that but this time, it was like waiting for 10 seconds for the ball to come to me.

Yeah I am having problems today form morning,I wasn't able to properly with anyone today:crying

Users who are viewing this thread