PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Bed

Bedtime for me,this cricket is hurting my eyes.:)

@annihilation

this is my system problem I guess,It was crappy so had to quit dude.Let me restart...

Anvesh what happened?

Annihilation66 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

OK no worries, post here b4 u ping my cos got game minimised atm

I am playing on my friends system,my system went to dell depot for a repair,this one doesn't have a grpahic card,slows a bit sometimes....

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

@annihilation

i invited you.Ok don't be angry if i exit the game again,lets hope it doesn't slow down this time....

@annihilation

did the game lag for you?I had problems with the system grpahics:noway,should wait 2 days for my system atleast......

@annihilation

did the game lag for you?I had problems with the system grpahics:noway,should wait 2 days for my system atleast......
Yeah I got lag but it seemed to be lagging for u as well so I played on. Well played to get that score considering the situation.

Yeah I got lag but it seemed to be lagging for u as well so I played on. Well played to get that score considering the situation.

It was not lag but my crappy grpahics:doh,well but only for 2 days.I will be getting mine in 2 days:).So was the lag heavy for you that you couldn't play the game?

boney_g : @appu game is lagging mate.
ya i to felt that mate. More often i have connection problem these days will have to figure out whats wrong. Any way will meet you in another match soon.

Users who are viewing this thread