PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

yea
i was not slogging
and this time
swann was not successful
last time i played you
i think it was you
who got 5 wickets with swann

Yup, I didn't bowl well with him although the Flintoff wicket was beautiful...
He came down the track, I dragged it wide and bowled him middle stump.

yea
i thought tht you would be thinking tht i would go for a single again on the leg side so i went for the advance shot but i was unsuccessful

Shame,the connection got lost. Did not find the lag much though. Was turning out to be a good game. :)

I find you notice it more on batting. If you remember, some of my wickets were to shots that were at the earliest point on the timing meter, such were the spikes. Still, i fancied my chance of defending that score. I was going to dazzle you with my spin duo. :p

I find you notice it more on batting. If you remember, some of my wickets were to shots that were at the earliest point on the timing meter, such were the spikes. Still, i fancied my chance of defending that score. I was going to dazzle you with my spin duo. :p

Instead,I was just waiting to face your spinners. Thought,I would get most of my runs from them. Next time,we will play a 10 over game,so we would be able to complete it. :D

Instead,I was just waiting to face your spinners. Thought,I would get most of my runs from them. Next time,we will play a 10 over game,so we would be able to complete it. :D

Heheh, i have hidden tricks up my sleeve. Its just a cunning plan to deceive you all.

I'm going to prove my worth by toppling the mighty Colin with spin. Then we'll see who's laughing. :D

I look forward to playing you once you have a faster and more reliable connection mate. :)

We've played five times i think now, but only ever completed two games.

Bowling?

How do some players disguise where they are gonna pitch the ball?:dohHow do you do it?

jaraarrow added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Anyone want a game,I apologise to Kaleem for disconnecting but the ball was stuck in the air for like 5 minutes.

I am going online finally after a week. Lets see if I can catch up any PC members. I would prefer playing PC members because others are just quitters.

username : sachin2k9

surendar added 15 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

I have hosted the game but noone is there to join. :(

just played against someone sandy50

me as SA

Attachments

• cric1.jpg
    cric1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3
Just played some dude, it was an unranked odi game. I played him earlier in a ranked 20-20 and won comfortably.

I was pleased with the work my spinners did, albeit not very much.

I hope Colin is afraid, very afraid.

Again, i am using a weak england side, no kp, flintoff or anyone else with a decent batting ratting. (excluding Strauss ^ Collingwood.)

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-05 18-25-49-86.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-05 18-25-49-86.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 6
hosting a t20 game
anyone wanna join ?

sunnykinger added 10 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

sorry james8600
my game stuck

Whats the point?

When i am winning the other players quit ie cricket_for ever and leaboy.The only time i quit a game is when its lagging in the first over or second.
Whats the point in playing a 10 or 20 over game,wasting half an hour of my time then when i come to bowl and the other player loses a few wickets he quits.:(
Ive took some right hammerings in my short time on the game(someone bowled my out for nought the other day:crying)but i played to the end.

When i am winning the other players quit ie cricket_for ever and leaboy.The only time i quit a game is when its lagging in the first over or second.
Whats the point in playing a 10 or 20 over game,wasting half an hour of my time then when i come to bowl and the other player loses a few wickets he quits.:(
Ive took some right hammerings in my short time on the game(someone bowled my out for nought the other day:crying)but i played to the end.

Are you sure?

I played cricket_fever guy just now. I defeated him by 20+ runs & he did not quit. Similarly I have already played couple of complete games with that leeboy too.

Played a T20 against bumba26. This was my second T20 online. I was Australia.

34rewax.jpg

@bumba26 dude you keep changing your custom fielding at every ball.:p

Users who are viewing this thread