PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Match was pretty close,I never expected to win though. Thanks for the chance. :D You`re bowling is pretty tight I must say. :)

:mad: Yeah i was one fast bowler short. Lets have another match. You also bowled well to restrict me to just 27 runs. :)

Last edited:
@valerian good match but play with genuine teams. Teams like Asian XI gives unfair advantage to the player.:)

@valerian good match but play with genuine teams. Teams like Asian XI gives unfair advantage to the player.:)

No wonder I was wondering how I could trash your bowlers around like that. :) Thought I would not be able to chase that total down. :D

unfair advantages like?

No wonder I was wondering how I could trash your bowlers around like that. :) Thought I would not be able to chase that total down. :D

When you have jaya, sehwag, yuvi, dhoni, sachin and afridi who can hit from ball 1. Then target of 36 is nothing. Other teams have 3-4 players who needs to spend time in the middle to hit sixes.;)

When you have jaya, sehwag, yuvi, dhoni, sachin and afridi who can hit from ball 1. Then target of 36 is nothing. Other teams have 3-4 players who needs to spend time in the middle to hit sixes.;)

Oh ! No wonder I used to struggle in the beginning with South Africa. :doh

ohh... I guess, I wont be taking them from now on. :p

In my view, SA and India are two teams which have similar hitters

SA: Smith, Gibbs, Kallis, DeVilliers, Duminy even Amla is 78(greater than Afridi)
Ind: Gambhir(equal rating as Sehwag), Sehwag himself, Sachin, Yuvi, Dhoni

Infact using SA, you can take like what, 4 Fast bowlers, which you can't take in Asia XI (only 3 at max).

I am not defending anything just curious to know how best XIs give unfair advantage.

Sunny kinger what's your net connection like? Fancy a game?

The_gas added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Gah, does anyone want a game. I'll be using two spinners and a rubbish batting line up...

Any one free for a game? Some good news. I will be upgrading my net speed to 128 or 256 kbps from monday. :banana2 :)

valerian140 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Sunny kinger what's your net connection like? Fancy a game?

The_gas added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Gah, does anyone want a game. I'll be using two spinners and a rubbish batting line up...

If you are using 2 spinners,am up for a game mate. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread