PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Any one free for a game? Some good news. I will be upgrading my net speed to 128 or 256 kbps from monday. :banana2 :)

valerian140 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

If you are using 2 spinners,am up for a game mate. ;)

Ha, i knew people would be dying to play me once i said that.

Ok man, i'll go host. Have you got a faster net connection yet?

Ha, i knew people would be dying to play me once i said that.

Ok man, i'll go host. Have you got a faster net connection yet?

No not yet. Will get it on monday. You host,Am joining. :)

I've just set up a T20 for anyone that wants to play... (and can connect)

Edit: am playing sanji

Edit2: massive lag. Quit after 2 balls.

Oh maybe i should play sunny then...

Ok ill try valerian, i hope the lag is not too bad.

Just booted mehulpatel :p
My new thing is to search the forum for usernames before starting a match. If they come up as a quitter more than once I'm booting them.

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

i have hosted a t20 game
anyone interested ?

Sure, loaded it.

i just kicked out mehulpatel and many unknown people from my lobby
i dont trust anyone now
expect the ones i played

Hey valerian gg man. Shame it disconnected, the lag was terrible but i thought i had a decent score considering.

The_gas added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Colin, fancy game 2 of our 7 match series? I'll host this time though.

Hey valerian gg man. Shame it disconnected, the lag was terrible but i thought i had a decent score considering.

The_gas added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Colin, fancy game 2 of our 7 match series? I'll host this time though.

Shame,the connection got lost. Did not find the lag much though. Was turning out to be a good game. :)

I don't know what happened there. The game just froze as Anderson fielded it and went to not responding. I think you'll agree that it would be a strange time to quit.

Attachments

• NR.jpg
    NR.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
I don't know what happened there. The game just froze as Anderson fielded it and went to not responding. I think you'll agree that it would be a strange time to quit.

it was going so well.
dont you think so?

Yeah, I had a bit of lag but it was pretty good. You had what 160 off 16 overs or something? Sorry we weren't able to finish it.

On another note does anyone else think it's ridiculous that a ball 2 foot outside off and seaming away can be leg glanced for 6? :D

Yeah, I had a bit of lag but it was pretty good. You had what 160 off 16 overs or something? Sorry we weren't able to finish it.

On another note does anyone else think it's ridiculous that a ball 2 foot outside off and seaming away can be leg glanced for 6? :D

lol
funny game

With the two fielders behind square on the legside rule it makes that a fertile and relatively risk-free area for scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread