PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Was a great match fayou...

My connection was lagging so much, when i was batting but it was fine when i was bowling lol... plust you kept on changing the cursor at the last moment. I was having hard time playing those balls....

Anyways, good match..
well played :thumbs

:mad: looks like no one is interested to play a match. And those who are interested cant connect to my game.:doh

@annihilation

what happened dude?:doh
Im rele sorry, have no clue what happened but my internet died for about 5 hours. Phoned my provider so many times and they kept telling me the connection is fine and do normal crap like restart. and now it magically starts working. We were having a really good game as well with no lag. Those 2 overs with the spinner cost me but I still think I had a chance at chasing the total down.

Im rele sorry, have no clue what happened but my internet died for about 5 hours. Phoned my provider so many times and they kept telling me the connection is fine and do normal crap like restart. and now it magically starts working. We were having a really good game as well with no lag. Those 2 overs with the spinner cost me but I still think I had a chance at chasing the total down.

Yes dude i ws enjoying the match.It ws relly tight.It could have anyway after that but I thought I had the slight edge after you lost 3 wickets:) just before the connection was lost.Ok I am hoping to see tight matches with you in future.

Had a nice game against noquitplz.

I managed to scramble 111 off 16.2 overs. He used tight bowling and custom fields; Anderson showed the batsmen how to do it, thumping 20 off one over. But the damage had be done and I knew I was thirty or forty short. Well we contained them well up to the last few overs but Aussies got their runs of 16.4 overs. Nice match and I need to do something about my middle order!:)

about three days back i had a game with aussie1st. bowled him out for 4 and luckily got home at 8 for 5. hope the admin dont ban me. ;)

It was a lagathon :p Don't know why you set your random field setting on me though as I wasn't hitting anything!

Was having a nice game against noquitpls,when it came connection to the host was lost. Do not know what happened,as my net is still on. :doh

Users who are viewing this thread