PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Just played an interesting game with Rocky_pratik.

I checked his stats before and they were excellent. Yet it turned out to be a very easy victory.

At the start, he kept slogging, bringing in lower order batsmen, slogging getting out. Once the power plays were over i realised why, he took my spin bowling to the cleaners. Everything went, no matter what i did Lol.

I then brought the quicks back on and cleaned up his top order in a few overs.

Weird game.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-08 16-01-08-22.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-08 16-01-08-22.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 17
Sorry @c2k-k, my lappy got restarted.... :doh

Anyways, it was fun.

bad_till_bones added 8 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

am new to online play so a little help would be appreciated..

what is ranked play..?
and how to know my stats online..i mean how many wickets i took online and how many runs etc..should i make my own team to get my stats..?

:)

Ranked - Stats would be saved. However, only public slot opened. That is, you can't Invite a Friend in a Ranked match.

Unranked - No stats kept. Open both for Public or Private slot. This is to be selected, if you want any fixed user to join your game.

About Stats - Press "Stats" button n you will see TOP 20 entries for Ashes, One Day n 20-20 matches for various categories. If you are good enough, you will appear in those Top 20. Apart from this, no online stats are kept n you don't need any fixed/personal team to get the stats.

what happened mannu ?

sunnykinger added 15 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

anyone up for t20 game ?

DE-FUK_INDIA is a quitter. I was 140 after 7 overs i think when he quit

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-08 17-39-13-74.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-08 17-39-13-74.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 6
played an game against bad_till_bones.Easy Victory!
but have to admit batted realy bad.Just made 51 of 5 overs.But to my surprise he batted really really bad.Good there was no lag

played an game against bad_till_bones.Easy Victory!
but have to admit batted realy bad.Just made 51 of 5 overs.But to my surprise he batted really really bad.Good there was no lag
Yup that was a real bad performance by me.... :doh

Anyways, after that played a match against Zaxxll (not exact id) something.... He mad handsome 71 runs.

I won the match by hitting a last ball six. But what he did was -

a ton of loosers to this.when they know they have been beaten by a superior player they just quit after the match so as to not let the stats update. shameful.:mad:

a ton of loosers to this.when they know they have been beaten by a superior player they just quit after the match so as to not let the stats update. shameful.:mad:
Exactly. This is the only reason. I required 20+ of the last over n it was 5 required of the last ball. He was smashed for a six, inside out over the cover boundary. N what the bloody looser did - He QUIT:mad::mad:

Just before that, I had a hell bad match with "Rockstar", but I never QUIT. Right buddy?

I mean, whats the fun guys.... PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE - PLAY FAIR.

Exactly. This is the only reason. I required 20+ of the last over n it was 5 required of the last ball. He was smashed for a six, inside out over the cover boundary. N what the bloody looser did - He QUIT:mad::mad:

Just before that, I had a hell bad match with "Rockstar", but I never QUIT. Right buddy?

I mean, whats the fun guys.... PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE - PLAY FAIR.

Yeah right mate! you didnt quit
btw i played a match with zaxx11and he did the same thing:facepalm

Connection problems again.

Had 3 games tonight and have all disconnected.Matches were even imo.Cannot understand why i have a 20 mb internet speed and still having problems.
Anyone have any idea whats wrong?sometimes i play and there are no problems.:facepalm

Had 3 games tonight and have all disconnected.Matches were even imo.Cannot understand why i have a 20 mb internet speed and still having problems.
Anyone have any idea whats wrong?sometimes i play and there are no problems.:facepalm

well maybe u r playing with ppl who are located far away from you. like ur in india vs someone in Australia. try and play matches with ppl from your own countries or continents at least....it will lag and DC lesser. try gauging their locations from their usernames.

Disconnected my wireless router.

Connected to my modem,seems to be a lot less lag.Completed one game the next game disconnected althouth i think the oter player quit.Anyone fancy a 5 over game?

Users who are viewing this thread