PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Game anyone?

Good Game rocky_g, I think our spin overs were key :D

Yeah. But i bowl with spinners. I dont use custom fields. I dont use special teams. And ball starts to lag in my batting. ;) But good game. Atleast i am getting full games. :D

Last edited:
@Annihilation66 I have invited you to a T20 game.

Yeah. But i bowl with spinners. I dont use custom fields. I dont use special teams. And ball starts to lag in my batting. ;) But good game. Atleast i am getting full games. :D
lol fair enough. The ball was lagging in my batting as well also I dont think the custom field I used was unfair. was 7-3 for a while then 6-4. And the reason why I used a special team was because I thought you were going to be Australia again and rather than have Australia vs Australia I thought we could have an even contest vs another 5 star custom team.

DE-FUK_INDIA is a quitter. I was 140 after 7 overs i think when he quit

At 140 after 7 overs what else did u expect? Go slow man, u r driving people away from this beautifully buggy game. lol :rtfl::clap:clap:hpraise:banana2

At 140 after 7 overs what else did u expect? Go slow man, u r driving people away from this beautifully buggy game. lol :rtfl::clap:clap:hpraise:banana2

Obvs hes gonna try to the best of his abiity your the one that ruins the beautiful game just stick it out like a man and finish the games.

Obvs hes gonna try to the best of his abiity your the one that ruins the beautiful game just stick it out like a man and finish the games.

Yeah right!!! Get on the stats list first and then we will talk. I still remember how u ran with ur tail between ur legs at 0-3 a few days back. It must have been a connection problem. Right???

Had a memorable match with guy named alvin or something like that. Last over i needed 8 to win but i lost 3 wickets in last over but hot one six and last ball needed 2 to win with 2 wickets in hand and i hit a 4. the best match i ever had since playing the game

Axe-a

Avoid this player at all costs he quit when i hit the winning runs.:(

I was just playing Hamish. A good player, chose Ireland to my Bangladesh, and was 50/1 batting first. There was horrible lag though, and we had the bowler-hitting-the-stumps bug twice. The second one caused the game to freeze up in this freaky state where I could move the bowling maker around, but pressing A and D caused the fields to change at the same time! And my bowler just wouldn't bowl, so I had to quit.

Sorry mate. But you were good! Helped that I was bowling real crap :p Tons of no-balls, stupid lag.

I was just playing Hamish. A good player, chose Ireland to my Bangladesh, and was 50/1 batting first. There was horrible lag though, and we had the bowler-hitting-the-stumps bug twice. The second one caused the game to freeze up in this freaky state where I could move the bowling maker around, but pressing A and D caused the fields to change at the same time! And my bowler just wouldn't bowl, so I had to quit.

Sorry mate. But you were good! Helped that I was bowling real crap :p Tons of no-balls, stupid lag.

Haha, I thought I recognised your username from PC. Nah, was actually my first try at the online game, so after some experimenting with your bowling, I'm sure you would have had me figured out in no time.

But the game was looking really interesting, pity there were problems on your side...

I'm up for a 10 over game against someone if they are interested

I've hosted up another game. Anyone interested?

ZoraxDoom added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Screw it, I'll join Hamish's

On a side note, the amount of people who quit on this game is shocking... 5 out of 6 games so far to be exact

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread