PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@MuchMore lol i cant join your game. So how will we play that tournament?

Screens plz. :)

arre yaar ask sunny urself had a real close one with him and as for Haboo...i lost...why would i lie...but yes lag and glitch on the 2nd last ball (the ball just froze next to the keeper and he ran 4 runs) did help him win. nevertheless he played very well.

Nice game, bumba26...I thought your suicidal running cost you. (Although it was much closer than the scoreline suggests!) :)

played against someone choudry me as SA
:happy:happy:happy

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 10
arre yaar ask sunny urself had a real close one with him and as for Haboo...i lost...why would i lie...but yes lag and glitch on the 2nd last ball (the ball just froze next to the keeper and he ran 4 runs) did help him win. nevertheless he played very well.

lol i know you are not lying. I wanted to see the scorecard. How close it was?

sorry Dabi i got disconnected. I get disconnected frequently:mad: for this reason i am avoiding Online play missing you all guys.

sorry Dabi i got disconnected. I get disconnected frequently:mad: for this reason i am avoiding Online play missing you all guys.

And i am trying to avoid quitters. :doh Out of 10 matches only 2 are completing. :mad:

@boney_g I tried to join your game mate (atleast the one I thought was yours) but for some reason I can never connect to certain players.

hey acidrock, good game last night.
you tore my batsmen apart:facepalm:facepalm

well played man

next time though....(and we have the ashes :))

hey acidrock, good game last night.
you tore my batsmen apart:facepalm:facepalm

well played man

next time though....(and we have the ashes :))

anytime buddddd:) and yeah you got ashes now but not for long ;)

acidrock924 added 6 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/...4-post693.html

anyone who has put my name in this list yo better stop whinging and whining and meanwhile better get your broadband connection sorted ... i will quit every laggy game and i beleive that is my right as it is urz :)
thanks for reading anyways peace :sarcasm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread