PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Johnosn has much better bowling stats than Alby in the game.

Also, SA~Aus are equivalent to Special XIs in my view as you can have 3 fast bowlers in the same line-up.

I used to play with Asia XI earlier but as some of the guys here object about that, I now play as India but people treat me like a quitter now. :p Have seen many guys leaving the lobby. :laugh

@boney: You havnt still accepted the invitation for Elite Indian Cricketers club. Whats up with that?

We have 5~6 guys now, all from India. So, I guess once we test connections with each other, we can start with a league and a simultaneous cup. League will see 2 matches against every other opponent(home and away). Cup will most probably start from semi-finals. LOL :p

So sunny, boney, coolpant, bumba and our newsest member valerian.. Guys, give me a 'Yo' when you guys are up for it and I will arrange matches as per your comfort.

Last edited:
Want to play again sunny?

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Johnosn has much better bowling stats than Alby in the game.

Also, SA~Aus are equivalent to Special XIs in my view as you can have 3 fast bowlers in the same line-up.

I used to play with Asia XI earlier but as some of the guys here object about that, I now play as India but people treat me like a quitter now. :p Have seen many guys leaving the lobby. :laugh

@boney: You havnt still accepted the invitation for Elite Indian Cricketers club. Whats up with that?

We have 5~6 guys now, all from India. So, I guess once we test connections with each other, we can start with a league and a simultaneous cup. League will see 2 matches against every other opponent(home and away). Cup will most probably start from semi-finals. LOL :p

So sunny, boney, coolpant, bumba and our newsest member valerian.. Guys, give me a 'Yo' when you guys are up for it and I will arrange matches as per your comfort.

If its for T20 then i wont join it. Most of the matches wont complete we are in india lol. But 10 over games will be good.

bumba is indian?

I just made my greatest comeback in a T20 match!

I was 13/8 in 3 overs and went on to score 278 in 18. Got the other guy out for 36! :happy

Why won't matches complete? I mean.. I have completed several T20 matches. Its only when I play a quitter that I get an unfinished match.

Yes, I suppose bumba is Indian, judging by the lack of lag in numerous *completed* games I have played against him. :p

hey
gr8 game boney_g
i was very scared tht it will stuck again
but this time the game finished
i won ( played as south africa) :D
14vqvio.jpg

^^Why do you play most of your shots behind the wicket? :mad: :p Will play against you again later tonight if you are free.

^^Why do you play most of your shots behind the wicket? :mad: :p Will play against you again later tonight if you are free.

hey hey
dont leak secrets :p

tonight ...umm
i m not sure
but i ll tell you if i am online
ok

sunnykinger added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I just made my greatest comeback in a T20 match!

I was 13/8 in 3 overs and went on to score 278 in 18. Got the other guy out for 36! :happy

really:eek:
screen plzzz

no sweat Boney...i beat Sunny by hitting 2 sixes of the last 3 balls.:D

talking of close matches yesterday Haboo beat me with a six of the last ball.:doh

:eek::eek::eek::eek: screens plz

I took a screenshot but I dunno I pasted it in word, then i closed that file(without saving), then i tried again to paste it in MS paint but nothing wuld happen. I tried again in word still nothing, as if it somehow got deleted or something :noway

It was against RyantigerX or something. But to be fair my I sent my tailenders up the order and I had Sangakkara (76/20) and Ross Taylor (122/45) doing the scoring!

I took a screenshot but I dunno I pasted it in word, then i closed that file(without saving), then i tried again to paste it in MS paint but nothing wuld happen. I tried again in word still nothing, as if it somehow got deleted or something :noway

It was against RyantigerX or something. But to be fair my I sent my tailenders up the order and I had Sangakkara (76/20) and Ross Taylor (122/45) doing the scoring!

Pasted the screenshot in Word and forgot to save it. :sarcasm:doh Are you so upset with quitters lol?

Pasted the screenshot in Word and forgot to save it. :sarcasm:doh Are you so upset with quitters lol?

lol I pasted it there initially to check whether it's come out right or not. Then I decided to paste it in paint and save it as jpeg. I didn't know / don't know that once you paste a screen shot, you need to copy / cut it to paste it again! :doh

Users who are viewing this thread