PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

^ well there could gave been a DC problem also. i mean guys if rocky were to quit every now and then , he would not be rank 1 in ODI stats as he could never accumulate those wickets and runs. nevertheless ask for a rematch , as it seems that you had an upper hand you should be take batting first irrespective of the toss ..... u know buddy sort things out with rocky.

This way there is no animosity & things are cool.

No offence to anybody though. Just a way of sorting things out.

Last edited:
^ ask for a rematch , you should be given batting first irrespective of the toss & you should Disconnect after batting.

This way there is no animosity & things are cool. Just like Dutch said , TIT for TAT .

No offence to anybody though. Just a way of sorting things out.

well the connection lost when
i was played around 7-8 overs
i dont have a sceenshot of tht
i was going 6 an over
sometimes 7

^^^ oye chadd yaar, rocky bhi apna banda hai , tu bhi ...... Koi genuine problem hogi. Things like this happen. You can always have another game. These things dont mean much to anybody.

Yaad Rakho , saara Sheher Mujhe Lion ke naam se Jaanta hai. Aur Mai bahut gussa hoon kyonki mujhe bhookh lagi hai , aur kisi nalaaayak ne mera pizza chori kar liya !!

Last edited:
^^^ oye chadd yaar, rocky bhi apna banda hai , tu bhi ...... Koi genuine problem hogi. Things like this happen. You can always have another game. These things dont mean much to anybody.

Yaad Rakho , saara Sheher Mujhe Lion ke naam se Jaanta hai. Aur Mai bahut gussa hoon kyonki mujhe bhookh lagi hai , aur kisi nalaaayak ne mera pizza chori kar liya !![/QUOTE]

oye India mai bhi reheke tu Pizza wizza khaata hai? Apni mummy ko bol ki tujhe koi daal subzi banaa ke khilaye nahi to tu mota ho jayega cheese khaa ke. Saara sheher? main to nahi. mai bhi Delhi se hoo magar maine kabhi Kabooka naam ke cher ka naam nahi suna. Lagta hai tu jungle mei naya hai. lol.:laugh

I know its not in english but don't mind guys. This is not an insult or anything. just playing around with him.

!
o yes yes
i understand if there was a genuine problem
but he should come and clarify it here on this thread
anyways

sunnykinger added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

OK
so i have one question from all of you

HAS ANYONE BOWLED A REVERSE SWING WITH ANY FAST BOWLER?
I HAVEN'T YET coz it is always locked

oye India mai bhi reheke tu Pizza wizza khaata hai? Apni mummy ko bol ki tujhe koi daal subzi banaa ke khilaye nahi to tu mota ho jayega cheese khaa ke. Saara sheher? main to nahi. mai bhi Delhi se hoo magar maine kabhi Kabooka naam ke cher ka naam nahi suna. Lagta hai tu jungle mei naya hai. lol.:laugh

oh yaar assi jatt bachche hain...bhookh lagtee hai....aur sher ghaas phoos nahin khata bhai.....pepperoni pizza aur butter chicken is more my diet.

baaki ab tu jaan gaya ki main LION hoon pronounced as "LOIN".

err and ya no reverse swing for me either

Last edited:
For the bowl to reverse-swing it must be rough ie atleast 50~55 overs old.

Sunny

What happened sunny, would have been a good game.:facepalm.Scored 150 from 10 overs against raja 123,then he quit after his first over batting.

Mate,still waiting to have a game with you. Waiting to break your unbeaten record. :) :D

How about now? Want a match?

I will wait till 3 before going online. :) Do reply before that.

yes boney_g
what happened last nite ??
1znvcwj.jpg

6rsvtu.jpg

1z4zatk.jpg

Dude here it was showing "connection to the host" was lost. I could select the fielding but the bowler wasnt bowling. You shouldnt question me when atleast two times this happened with you also and i let it go. And there is no way i would have let you win that match easily. You were 29/1 after 5 overs. I have had worse matches than this(for example i was bowled out on 15 by gmohan) but i dont like the word quit. I think the problem was from my side becoz after that i was facing problems in logging in. I didnt play any match after that. Still i apologize.

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

o yes yes
i understand if there was a genuine problem
but he should come and clarify it here on this thread
anyways

sunnykinger added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

OK
so i have one question from all of you

HAS ANYONE BOWLED A REVERSE SWING WITH ANY FAST BOWLER?
I HAVEN'T YET coz it is always locked

Damn dont know why planetcricket.org wasnt opening yesterday. I thought you will think that i quit the match so i wanted to clear things. I dont give up so easily. :spy

boney_g added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

What happened sunny, would have been a good game.:facepalm.Scored 150 from 10 overs against raja 123,then he quit after his first over batting.

Yesterday was my worse day. Out of 10-12 matches only two were completed. 1 match with sunnykinger had connection problems. And atleast 8 people quit on me. :doh

boney_g added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Yaad Rakho , saara Sheher Mujhe Lion ke naam se Jaanta hai. Aur Mai bahut gussa hoon kyonki mujhe bhookh lagi hai , aur kisi nalaaayak ne mera pizza chori kar liya !!

Thanks for the support. :)

Last edited:
20 over thriller.

Had a 20 over game called asif i think his name was.
Anyway he was a decent player and i bowled him out for 123.
I was cruising at 90 for 3 from about 10 overs when he brings the slow medium pacers on(Collingwood,wright).
He starts bowling the ball half way down the pitch with these bowlers and all his fielders are in close catching positions.
Suddenly i find myself 117 for 9,when i offer a catch,I look away expecting defeat when i hear john agnew say"he's dropped it.:)
Anyway i scrambled a couple of runs and a 2 and i scraped home.:)
Justice done.:D

^^ Good match lol. :D

boney_g added 7 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Also i invited barmyarmy and the_Gas yesterday but they were busy playing with each other lol. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread