PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@b8hoven

I apologise, mate..

That was the worst i have ever played in a game

Truly sorry

vijayanand added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

@ vijay
I have a feeling there will be lag.......

You batted well mate. I dont know what the hell was going on when your fast bowlers were bowling, I just could not get the timing right. When your spinner came on it was ok, I guess I will have to wait for the patch. I'm usually not that bad ;) It was a bit of a no contest in the end.

Somehow I feel I might have taken unfair advantage

No satisfaction in this win

I apologise...It was not my best game

Last edited:
@b8hoven

I apologise, mate..

That was the worst i have ever played in a game

Truly sorry

vijayanand added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Somehow I feel I might have taken unfair advantage

No satisfaction in this win

I apologise...It's not my best game

No worries mate :) It was fun bowling anyway ;) I'm not the greatest batter, so I'm not too worried. All will be good when the online patch comes out :D

No worries mate :) It was fun bowling anyway ;) I'm not the greatest batter, so I'm not too worried. All will be good when the online patch comes out :D

It was actually a little embarrassing for me when I was bowling...:D

@IndIan pick a genuine team. I dont like playing with special teams. There is no fun.

vijay are u there? Pakistan vs West Indies?

ok i'll pick india. Lets go. But there is no real challenge in playing with the normal teams. Anyone can smash the spinners for sixes easily. I ca smash all the spinners for 6 sixes in an over. Real challenge is facing the pacers.

@Ms Dhoni Even though i got 235 runs in T20 match. I was pretty disappointed to see your bowling tactics. Bowling 6 slower bouncers in an over? And out of 120 deliveries 100 were slower ones. There was no variety in your bowling at all. When i play with vijay we dont bowl more than 1 yorker and 1 bouncer per over.

Thats why i batted first to see your bowling tactic. Now you will get the same dose. :p

boney_g added 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

what happened? 1nd1an?

Dude, my game hanged. I am still at 1.2 overs. and cannot maximize it. I am just going to end the process. If it is ok for you. I don't want to quit on you so you tell me what to do. It was unfair? I just went according to my plans. I bowled full to you in first 6 overs and then I started to bowl couple of bouncers. I saw you struggling with them so I bowled alot of bouncers. I didn't bowl a single yorker because I know they are unfair to bowl every time. But bouncers are ok, no one complained about them but you.

Last edited:
Dude, my game hanged. I am still at 1.2 overs. and cannot maximize it. I am just going to end the process. If it is ok for you. I don't want to quit on you so you tell me what to do.

Here it is on 2.1 overs. :spy

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Ok you can quit. This was the last time i played with you anyways. ;)

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Dude, my game hanged. I am still at 1.2 overs. and cannot maximize it. I am just going to end the process. If it is ok for you. I don't want to quit on you so you tell me what to do. It was unfair? I just went according to my plans. I bowled full to you in first 6 overs and then I started to bowl couple of bouncers. I saw you struggling with them so I bowled alot of bouncers. I didn't bowl a single yorker because I know they are unfair to bowl every time. But bouncers are ok, no one complained about them but you.
haha and you think i cant bowl them lol? Bouncers are ok? 6 bouncers per over thats unfair just like bowling 6 yorkers per over. There are other ways to take wickets and i mean by good tricks. I didnt get 1500 wickets online by bowling bouncers after bouncers. And everyone will struggle against slower bouncers. In a short game we had in your inning. I bowled 3 slower bouncers just like you. It all hit batsman box.

Here it is on 2.1 overs. :spy

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Ok you can quit. This was the last time i played with you anyways. ;)

Same here. I can't even play with a team I usually play with. I can see now how you got to the top rankings lol. You just want to have people play with normal teams so you can smash the spinners. If I had played with Asia XI, it would have been a whole different game. I am surprised you thought bouncers are unfair. Really surprising.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

haha and you think i cant bowl them lol? Bouncers are ok? 6 bouncers per over thats unfair just like bowling 6 yorkers per over.
People want others to bowl them bouncers so they can smash them and you think they are unfair. You also said I bowled too many sower balls. You just want me to throw you the deliveries straight forward so you can smash it?

Same here. I can't even play with a team I usually play with. I can see now how you got to the top rankings lol. You just want to have people play with normal teams so you can smash the spinners. If I had played with Asia XI, it would have been a whole different game. I am surprised you thought bouncers are unfair. Really surprising.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

People want others to bowl them bouncers so they can smash them and you think they are unfair. You also said I bowled too many sower balls. You just want me to throw you the deliveries straight forward so you can smash it?
Yeah i play with normal teams and most of us here prefer those than Asian XI or CM XI. Becoz those who play with these special teams want unfair advantage 6 powerful batsman and 4 powerful bowlers. Normal teams arent like that some of the batsman cant hit right from the first delivery. And excuse me i have beaten lots of these Asian XI and CM XI online with bangladesh also and they all had 5 fast bowlers. :laugh

So its ok if i bowl 6 bouncers per over to you? Bowling bouncers isnt unfair. May be 2 bouncers is enough but bowling them for 3 straight overs is called fair? Anyways its your wish. People will know that once they play a match against you.

haha i am sure if you have bowled with some good tricks you would have restricted me to under 180. Still i scored 235 in 20 overs but i didnt enjoyed it. And i think i would have been happy with 150 also if you had bowled with some variety. There was no fun at all your bowling was pretty ordinary and predictable. And i think i didnt want to smash every ball for six those who take teams like Asian XI does want to though. I hardly start slogging from the first few overs and you know that very well.

Ask jaraarrow and vijayanand about that. We play fairly and bowl fairly. They too struggle against slower bouncers but as i said i have restricted myself to bowling 1 bouncer and 1 yorker per over. So i dont bowl more than that. Otherwise they wont even score 50. And we all enjoy playing like that. We had 4 overs of spin compulsory match yesterday and it was fun.

And i have played with most of the guys here they all know how i play. i just want fair games winning or losing hardly matters and that was an unranked game. But if we are giving 1 and an half hour to that T20 match why not enjoy it instead of using cheap tricks?

Last edited:
@Ms Dhoni and Boney_g

Chill out dudes.Why are fighting like small children:D?It's just a game and it's over,so leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread