PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@Ms Dhoni and Boney_g

Chill out dudes.Why are fighting like small children:D?It's just a game and it's over,so leave it.

As i said its not about winning or losing that was an unranked match anyways. But its about fair play. People shouldnt think while playing the game that they can use these tricks and will get away.
Becoz the fun begins when the same tactic is used by the other player in the second inning.

Last edited:
Surely this has to be the most economical spell of bowling in 15 or more overs? 2.87 (Economy rate)

Attachments

• eco.JPG
    eco.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 4
^^ Did you also bowl bouncers after bouncers? :laugh

^^ Did you also bowl bouncers after bouncers? :laugh

lol, I just bowled it outside off on a length! He never really tried to whack the ball out of the park! :p

I was thinking only you or Christy_lenin would have done better...

lol, I just bowled it outside off on a length! He never really tried to whack the ball out of the park! :p

I was thinking only you or Christy_lenin would have done better...

Yeah thats a good line. And there are ways to get wickets if you bowl according to a plan. Especially if you keep mixing it with slower ones with odd bouncers and yorkers and some cursor movement deliveries, inswinger, outswinger. I use all the options. Thats fun and i enjoy bowling like that. And that is how you earn wickets.

Some guys i have seen never try to take wickets they bowl outside off stump and expect the batsman to make a mistake. It isnt planning its predictable stuff you wont get wickets like that. Sometimes i also try to give two boundaries with the same ball and next bowl slower one and bang then the batsman stump flies with a slower ball ofcourse. Taking wickets is fun(i am not copying younis khan) :laugh

Will you enjoy it if i keep bowling same deliveries over and over again. May be you will enjoy it but i wont enjoy bowling those. I wont get wickets like that.

And dabi did you try the new patch?

Last edited:
Yeah thats a good line. And there are ways to get wickets if you bowl according to a plan. Especially if you keep mixing it with slower ones with odd bouncers and yorkers and some cursor movement deliveries, inswinger, outswinger. I use all the options. Thats fun and i enjoy bowling like that. And that is how you earn wickets.

Some guys i have seen never try to take wickets they bowl outside off stump and expect the batsman to make a mistake. It isnt planning its predictable stuff you wont get wickets like that. Sometimes i also try to give two boundaries with the same ball and next bowl slower one and bang then the batsman stump flies with a slower ball ofcourse. Taking wickets is fun(i am not copying younis khan) :laugh

Will you enjoy it if i keep bowling same deliveries over and over again. May be you will enjoy it but i wont enjoy bowling those. I wont get wickets like that.

And dabi did you try the new patch?

You're right, online is fun because of the unpredictability, although I don't mind whatever the other guy bowls (if he wants to get bashed, that's fine by me) I personally prefer to set opponents up (if they're worth setting up that is).

I haven't tried the patch yet, I am waiting for beta 2! Oh and do you (or anyone else here) know whether I can run the patch on two different PCs, if I've installed the retail version on both of them from the same DVD?

You're right, online is fun because of the unpredictability, although I don't mind whatever the other guy bowls (if he wants to get bashed, that's fine by me) I personally prefer to set opponents up (if they're worth setting up that is).

I haven't tried the patch yet, I am waiting for beta 2! Oh and do you (or anyone else here) know whether I can run the patch on two different PCs, if I've installed the retail version on both of them from the same DVD?

lol but bowling three overs of bouncers (when it isnt allowed in real cricket also) how is that unpredictable. Thats what my point is. He can keep bowling off cuters or slower ones i have no problem with that and i was scoring very easily even though it was boring. But 6 slower bouncers after bouncers in an over when you also know that most of the people struggle against them. He was 10/2 in 1.2 overs chasing 236 in T20. And i didnt even start bowling those bouncers yet only 2 of them and he couldnt even hit them. And he says everyone enjoys bouncers. Atleast you should see whom you are playing with. I know all these tricks thats why i batted first to see his bowling tactics otherwise i would have bowled fairly if i had chosen to field first (i still bowled fairly in whatever batting he got) and received this kind of bowling in my inning. :laugh

Last edited:
That wasn't meant for you until the patch comes out and i can't istall the beta1 patch,it says "patch not comptible with installed version:facepalm".I know there's no mutiplayer in it....

I dont think they will fix this ping issue. :doh

@MS Dhoni See this is what happens when i play with these special team takers they quit lol. shax another quitter. And i cant choose my opponents team its their decision becoz i cant talk to them online. And you are saying i beat only normal teams? Atleast i am beating them with another normal team.

30ii42b.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone for a match against Zimbabwe? :p

Dabi added 12 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Just played 2.2 overs with clue444. The reason I mention his name here is because the game got stuck rather than him quitting and in those 14 balls, he didn't move the cursor a big deal, did not have negative fields nor did he employ other known negative tactics and he chose to bowl first (I mention that because there are less quitters who bowl first as opposed to batting first).

Anyone for a match against Zimbabwe? :p

Dabi added 12 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Just played 2.2 overs with clue444. The reason I mention his name here is because the game got stuck rather than him quitting and in those 14 balls, he didn't move the cursor a big deal, did not have negative fields nor did he employ other known negative tactics and he chose to bowl first (I mention that because there are less quitters who bowl first as opposed to batting first).

hmm dude shall we play?I will take a similar team:D

Users who are viewing this thread