PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Looks like you are already engaged in a game.oks..

anveshs added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Any one here for a game?

Rocky

Lol rocky now that was a good game:).Thrilller infact,i hope i didnt bore you with my bowling.
Anvesh do you want a game?

Lol rocky now that was a good game:).Thrilller infact,i hope i didnt bore you with my bowling.

:banana2 Yes thats like old jaraarrow. Welcome back dude. Good bowling and field setting this time. :spy

Thanks dude.

Thanks rocky,best game ive played for a while.Anvesh do you want a game.

yes dude but yesterday i left a mesage for you on page 222 did you check it?
invite me to the game..

Dabi.. you up for the shot at title?

For others who are interested to know, today I am up against Dabi to defend my undefeated streak.

As I have already mentioned, this 0 in my signature is now annoying me as its more of pressure than fun when I play anyone of you. So.. oh well... I know thats a poor excuse but just in case I loose :p

So, Dabi.. want your 15 minutes of fame? ;) I am all set. :happy

Seems Dabi is busy playing.. so vijay.. lets get roling.. may be its your lucky day ;) or may be not :D

How about a T20? You host and invite me.. but gimme few minutes to start the game... yea?

Seems Dabi is busy playing.. so vijay.. lets get roling.. may be its your lucky day ;) or may be not :D

Yes, I'm looking forward to that

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

We will play two matches today.

Pakistan vs West Indies :mad:

S. Africa vs New Zealand.

For sure..

And batsman123, gimme 20 mins...i'l go have a late dinner and be back in a jiffy...

sure mate, take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread