PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Keep throwing yorkers are unfair but bouncers are unfair? This would mean that any full length delivery is also unfair?

You might have wanted to say something but ended up saying something else. Not your fault that you put your foot in the mouth there

@boney_g - to clarify things, I bowled bouncers during the last 6 overs and they weren't all 6 bouncers. I bowled atleast 1 full length delivery. Instead of accepting that you suck at playing bouncers, you just make it an unfair play. You only scored around 1.5 rpo durng the overs I bowled bouncers. Also, you won't let your opposition pick an XI team. Keep throwing yorkers are unfair but bouncers are unfair? This would mean that any full length delivery is also unfair? My bouncers had variations and those were the ones you fell for. I took like 4 wickets with a short pitched leg cutter. If you can't play a game with someone then just accept it, don't need to get mad about useless stuff. We can only bowl a full length wide off stump and a bouncer because they are the only markers with a yellow cursor. I can see that you are ranked one in several categories but people don't know how you got to it. 1st - complaining about deliveries. 2nd - restrictions on certain teams. once again, not everything is unfair just because you suck at it and thinks its unfair. You can bowl 100s of bouncers to me and i'll smash them for boundaries.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Here we go again.... You cannot set rules to something you think is unfair. Everyone agreed that yorkers are unfair so it because a rule to not throw more than 2 yorkers if you want to play fair. You are the only one complaining about bouncers.

What a cry baby. I have played this game more than you online. I have played most of the guys here. Go and ask them how i play. If i bowl fairly and dont bowl more than 1 bouncer just like in real then i expect the other person to bowl fairly also. And you think that i cant bowl those 6 bouncers per over. I bet you wouldnt have crossed even 100 if i started using those tricks. You were already 10/2 when your game hanged chasing 236. And we all play according to some rules. Just ask jaraarrow and vijayanand how we guys play and enjoy the game. Which kind of cricket allows bowling 6 bouncers per over? If thats cricket for you then go play with some noobs. Even with noobs online i dont use cheap tricks becoz i dont need to.

I suck at bouncers? Did you hit any bouncer i bowled at you in short spell of game? No you were sucking like me then. I know on which delivery people can suck at online but that doesnt mean i will use those again and again for 3 overs and i am talking about bouncers. You can bowl off cuters, swingers, slower ones whatever you can but atleast play according to the real rules.

I am all set to give you a royal spanking ;)

Good Luck :)

We can only bowl a full length wide off stump and a bouncer because they are the only markers with a yellow cursor.

Everyone is in general agreement that the length is an issue, and that issue is soon going to be fixed

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I can see that you are ranked one in several categories but people don't know how you got to it. 1st - complaining about deliveries. 2nd - restrictions on certain teams. once again, not everything is unfair just because you suck at it and thinks its unfair. You can bowl 100s of bouncers to me and i'll smash them for boundaries.

Really....if complaining about deliveries enhances one's rankings, I'd have gladly done that...I say this with no malice whatsoever, but you really need to grow up. If you really are in a "I-wanna-hit-someone-or-something" mode, PM me your address, I'll gift you a pillow...Keep all that juvenile talk off the forum. It's a request

@vijay : chill dude.. MS is just defending his case :p Don't be so strict. :p

@ MS : I am not taking sides dude but honestly your words clearly suggest you haven't played RL cricket or atleast not played enough.

In case you didn't already know, there is RULE of 1 bouncer per over in limited overs cricket. So what boney_g is asking isn't that lame either.

About special XIs, I think Aus/SA are as good as any special XIs. So there shouldn't be any problems with it. But thats just my view.

Exactly i asked him to pick some normal team other than Asian XI but he chose India and started making it an excuse that it wasnt the team i play with. He could have chosen south africa. Becoz it was a long T20 match. And to make it real and fun you need two real teams. If that was a 5 over match then i wouldnt have complained. Becoz i have played online with many guys who take these teams and i have beaten them also.

And i dont care about rankings. Becoz someone will take over those some day. But people who play with me immediately add me as their friend it means i am doing good and playing fairly.

It's not so much the intention as the defense itself...It's...well...not much of a defense..

If he'd come up with some solid reasoning, I'd have shut up and let things be

Last edited:
Milano is a quitter (update quitters list)
he was batting first
wgrnsm.jpg

samaritan7 is a quitter(update quitters list)
he was also batting first
f3hp1i.jpg

qqcrrl.jpg

Last edited:
@vijay, I got ping dude but i can't play a match atm, I'm already booked with MuchMore.

Dont think i am complaining about his bowling tactics becoz i was losing the game or so. I made 235 in T20 which lots of guys know here is more than enough for me to defend. And he was 10/2 after 1.2 overs. Its about playing fairly here.

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

You wanna play? Me WIN (no pun intended:D), you PAK?

:) Yeah 4 overs of spin compulsory?

@ MS : I am not taking sides dude but honestly your words clearly suggest you haven't played RL cricket or atleast not played enough.

In case you didn't already know, there is RULE of 1 bouncer per over in limited overs cricket. So what boney_g is asking isn't that lame either.

About special XIs, I think Aus/SA are as good as any special XIs. So there shouldn't be any problems with it. But thats just my view.

I agree that I haven't played this game alot. But, the game in real life is different. This is a game and you have to bowl according to what the oppositions weaknesses are accept yorkers.

I did not want to get involved, but then, couldn't resist. firstly, you really shouldn't sound like you're doing him a favour there. You weren't. Secondly, the ICC, as flawed as they may be, has the limit on the number of bouncers in an over for a reason.

Do you realise you can bowl more than one beamer in an over in AC09 and get away with it whereas in real life you'd be banned from bowling at all for the rest of the innings?

Yeah I know but this is a game. Also, I wasn't throwing just the bouncers at a same length. I just didn't want to bowl full. Let me explain in simpler form. Not all the balls I bowled were going over the batsman's shoulders infact, I think they were barely up to his chest. The only thing I tried to do was to prevent him to drive. Some of the deliveries were pitched normal. Most of them were slower short pitched so they could have cought the stumps if he had missed any shot. So from this, you can clearly tell that if a ball would go on to hit the stump, it can't be a bouncer. If he just wantes me to bowl him a full length deliveries so he can smash it since its TOO HARD to play short pitched, I can do that.

MS Dhoni added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Dont think i am complaining about his bowling tactics becoz i was losing the game or so. I made 235 in T20 which lots of guys know here is more than enough for me to defend. And he was 10/2 after 1.2 overs. Its about playing fairly here.
10/2? my game froze at 1.2 overs with 1 wicket. The 2nd one was jus ta gift. I didn't even know what was going on in the game. Also, it wasn't sure if you would have won. I have made 300+ in 20 overs match against top class bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread