PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@MsDhoni,Boney,Muchmore,vijayanand

Chill out dudes.Just leave that topic.

Anyone up for a game?

Anvesh

nope it was about your game play dude.....

Anvesh i had a couple of days when i was messing around and experimenting with tactics and the game.
I hope people dont think that bowling just outside offside stump was my normal game.:)
Having good close games is more important to me than winning or losing.Eg the last game i played with rocky i lost but it was an exellent game.
Anyway does anyone want a 20 over before i retire for the evening.

Anvesh i had a couple of days when i was messing around and experimenting with tactics and the game.
I hope people dont think that bowling just outside offside stump was my normal game.:)
Having good close games is more important to me than winning or losing.Eg the last game i played with rocky i lost but it was an exellent game.
Anyway does anyone want a 20 over before i retire for the evening.

Ok good you have found one now.yes invite me and if it lags,quit in the first couple of overs..

Yea.. 160 in 19 overs for ya.. some kinda D/L system would have increased the score though..

how about 170 in 19 overs? LOL ! :p

Rocky

Excellent game, that.... I might have had a chance IF ONLY i didn't have a brainfart and run all my good players out...:brickwall:brickwall

And that, my friend, is also my highest score against you in a T20..:happy:happy

Well played...:clap:clap:clap

Rocky

Excellent game, that.... I might have had a chance IF ONLY i didn't have a brainfart and run all my good players out...:brickwall:brickwall

And that, my friend, is also my highest score against you in a T20..:happy:happy

Well played...:clap:clap:clap

:doh I gave you 8 overs of spin still you couldnt win lol. Yeah well played you too. Atleast we guys play fairly.;) Yeah some of your run outs were suicidal it was looking like AI. :p

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Now South Africa vs New Zealand?

Me as New Zealand.

:doh I gave you 8 overs of spin still you couldnt win lol. Yeah well played you too. Atleast we guys play fairly.;) Yeah some of the run out were suicidal it was looking like AI. :p

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Now South Africa vs New Zealand?

Me as New Zealand.

That's definitely on...

And yeah...8 overs and I still couldn't win...IF ONLY i hadn't run them out...:noway

10/2? my game froze at 1.2 overs with 1 wicket. The 2nd one was jus ta gift. I didn't even know what was going on in the game. Also, it wasn't sure if you would have won. I have made 300+ in 20 overs match against top class bowling.

Not against me though. ;)

That's definitely on...

And yeah...8 overs and I still couldn't win...IF ONLY i hadn't run them out...:noway

Exit and start your game again. I always do that otherwise sometimes the next match hangs lol.

Exit and start your game again. I always do that otherwise sometimes the next match hangs lol.

There you go..

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Send me an invite again... My game just froze

Close games

How come i seem to be losing all these nail biting finishes.:facepalm

@jaraarrow

Dude you almost won the game:D.I was shocked when freddie got out,It was perfectly timed:eek:'anyways nice match...

How come i seem to be losing all these nail biting finishes.:facepalm

Atleast your finishes are tight...

My match with Rocky, the one we just had was the only one i can say in which i bowled well...

And it feels good..

I'm improving! :happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:banana2:banana2

Maybe I'd have won if i had one of these beauties cheering me on..lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread