PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Atleast your finishes are tight...

My match with Rocky, the one we just had was the only one i can say in which i bowled well...

And it feels good..

I'm improving! :happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:banana2:banana2

Maybe I'd have one if i had one of these beauties cheering me on..lol

shall we have a match vijayanand?

:D:D:D NZ won against South Africa it can only happen in a game.

I want to play a test match

Interested, anyone?

We could have a gentlemen's agreement...each of our first innings declared at 0

And we could have a nice, one innings match..:spy

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

:D:D:D NZ won against South Africa it can only happen in a game.

It can only happen If i'm playing as South Africa

To be fair, though, they did beat SAF 6-1 back in 2004 (I think), when that idiot Ray Jennings was coach

Ray Jennings for South Africa was what Greg Chappel was for India

Damn near drove us to extinction

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

shall we have a match vijayanand?

Would you be interested in a Test match?

I want to play a test match

Interested, anyone?

We could have a gentlemen's agreement...each of our first innings declared at 0

And we could have a nice, one innings match..:spy

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

It can only happen If i'm playing as South Africa

To be fair, though, they did beat SAF 6-1 back in 2004 (I think), when that idiot Ray Jennings was coach

Ray Jennings for South Africa was what Greg Chappel was for India

Damn near drove us to extinction

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Would you be interested in a Test match?

Your choice dude....

My heart yearns for test cricket, or good ol' 50 over cricket

I'm tired of these T20 internationals

Can we have some real cricket where there's no wild slogging except by the tail enders?

I beg of anyone who's listening

puhhleeeeese!:help:help:help

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Your choice dude....

Just invited you to a test match

My heart yearns for test cricket, or good ol' 50 over cricket

I'm tired of these T20 internationals

Can we have some real cricket where there's no wild slogging except by the tail enders?

I beg of anyone who's listening

puhhleeeeese!:help:help:help

ok create one and invite me i will play.....

First innings declared at 0

That LBW decision was a howler by the umpire!

Last edited:
Dabi won the match despite few hiccups.. we played it in 3 installments actually..

1st i scored 159 in 19 overs
2nd he scored 51/6 in 7.3 overs
and last he got his one if player's confidence up to max by hitting some 30 odd runs which were given for free by me as per our agreement of making score 51/6 again... but he decided to have 3 runs extra and had 54/6 when we decided to continue the match at 7.3 overs.. I did my bit by bowling the exact overs by same bowlers as in 2nd installment but for some reason he stuck with one batter at one end which actually got out the last time around. I am mentioning this as it played a big role.. my bowlers' confidence was shot coz of free boundaries given and his batsman's was maxed. Ultimately, he did exactly what once zimbabwe's batsmen did to India when he sort of introduced the scoop shot in International cricket. Almost all of the runs in second innings were made by that scoop shot only. Nevertheless, I am removing my sig now as I ain't undefeated anymore. :p Will play freely from now on with no pressure whatsoever. :D

Dabi won the match despite few hiccups.. we played it in 3 installments actually..

1st i scored 159 in 19 overs
2nd he scored 51/6 in 7.3 overs
and last he got his one if player's confidence up to max by hitting some 30 odd runs which were given for free by me as per our agreement of making score 51/6 again... but he decided to have 3 runs extra and had 54/6 when i decided to continue the match.. I did my bit by bowling the exact overs by same bowlers as in 2nd installment but for some reason he stuck with one batter at one end which actually got out the last time around. I am mentioning this as it played a big role.. my bowlers' confidence was shot coz of free boundaries given and his batsman's was maxed. Ultimately, he did exactly what once zimbabwe's batsmen did to India when he sort of introduced the scoop shot in International cricket. Almost all of the runs in second innings were made by that scoop shot only. Nevertheless, I am removing my sig now as I ain't undefeated anymore. :p Will play freely from now on with no pressure whatsoever. :D

Yeah sorry mate about the Any Blignaut thing! I didn't do it on purpose (if you believe that). I KNEW at the moment that you must be thinking exactly that. The main thing was that I was trying to go for boundaries initially, then when Steyn came, I thought maybe I might get an inside-edge and get bowled or something and that would make it for 7. So I went for doubles (then the last ball of the over I had a chance for a three and I took it). That's why he came on strike for those two consecuitve overs.

Although to be fair, he was out with more than 50 runs to get! The main hing was that I literally annihilated the spinner in his 3 overs!

Dabi likes to see tailenders scoring runs. :sarcasm:laugh

Andy made 70 odd.. around 40 of which is of third installment. Well, ya you played the spinner really well. May be I simply suck at spin bowling not that I rate myself highly in pace department. :p

Andy made 70 odd.. around 40 of which is of third installment. Well, ya you played the spinner really well. May be I simply suck at spin bowling not that I rate myself highly in pace department. :p

Yeah he made 76. In the 2nd installment he was around 23 or 24 not out. Andy scored 38 of those runs before the 7th over in the 3rd installment. Like I said sorry about that extra bit of runs, I didn't do it on purpose!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Dabi likes to see tailenders scoring runs. :sarcasm:laugh

Lol, the tail opens the innings for me, whilst the best batsmen come at the end. I prefer this strategy when playing online!

Last edited:
So your record is broken now? :p

Yea.. every good thing has to come to an end. ;)

MuchMore added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Yeah he made 76. In the 2nd installment he was around 23 or 24 not out. Andy scored 38 of those runs before the 7th over in the 2nd installment.

I am more than sure he was out in double if not single digit in the second installment.

But its done now. :)

Yea.. every good thing has to come to an end. ;)

MuchMore added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I am more than sure he was out in double if not single digit in the second installment.

But its done now. :)

Realistic + Fair play = Fun

I hope some more players understand this. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread