PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Lag

I just couldnt adjust to the lag.:facepalm.Thats taken nothing away from your game,you were exellent.

Yea.

Yea the ball was stopping in mid air when i was batting.No exuse as i should have been able to adjust.
My wife asked me something when i was playing after an advancing shot by me,Anyway i looked in he direction briefly and i forgot to put the bat back in my crease.:laugh
She is in the doghouse now.:)
Anyone fancy a game around 8.30 i am gonna have a bath and have something to eat now.

Last edited:
Yea the ball was stopping in mid air when i was batting.No exuse as i should have been able to adjust.
My wife asked me something when i was playing after an advancing shot by me,Anyway i looked in he direction briefly and i forgot to put the bat back in my crease.:laugh
She is in the doghouse now.:)

sorry for that we shall have another game later.I will have my lunch and come.And if you have lag,exit after 1 or 2 over.I had left a mesage for in page 222 yesterday,think you didn't check it.Anyways you have changed your bowling tactics.thats good.:)

sorry for that we shall have another game later.I will have my lunch and come.And if you have lag,exit after 1 or 2 over.I had left a mesage for in page 222 yesterday,think you didn't check it.Anyways you have changed your bowling tactics.thats good.:)
Is that the message about the wireless router anvesh?Anyway the funny thing is i played our last game with my modem and i have never had many problems when i been connected through that.

Is that the message about the wireless router anvesh?Anyway the funny thing is i played our last game with my modem and i have never had many problems when i been connected through that.

nope it was about your game play dude.....

Had my first 10 wicket win...

Against fever103

Dismissed him for 12 :happy:happy

nope it was about your game play dude.....

Even i said the same thing to him 2 days ago and he bowls with a plan now and use all kinds of deliveries. I will recommend people to use only 1 bouncer and 1 yorker per over that makes the game fun.:)

@boney_g - to clarify things, I bowled bouncers during the last 6 overs and they weren't all 6 bouncers. I bowled atleast 1 full length delivery. Instead of accepting that you suck at playing bouncers, you just make it an unfair play. You only scored around 1.5 rpo durng the overs I bowled bouncers. Also, you won't let your opposition pick an XI team. Keep throwing yorkers are unfair but bouncers are unfair? This would mean that any full length delivery is also unfair? My bouncers had variations and those were the ones you fell for. I took like 4 wickets with a short pitched leg cutter. If you can't play a game with someone then just accept it, don't need to get mad about useless stuff. We can only bowl a full length wide off stump and a bouncer because they are the only markers with a yellow cursor. I can see that you are ranked one in several categories but people don't know how you got to it. 1st - complaining about deliveries. 2nd - restrictions on certain teams. once again, not everything is unfair just because you suck at it and thinks its unfair. You can bowl 100s of bouncers to me and i'll smash them for boundaries.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Even i said the same thing to him 2 days ago and he bowls with a plan now and use all kinds of deliveries. I will recommend people to use only 1 bouncer and 1 yorker per over that makes the game fun.
Here we go again.... You cannot set rules to something you think is unfair. Everyone agreed that yorkers are unfair so it because a rule to not throw more than 2 yorkers if you want to play fair. You are the only one complaining about bouncers.

@ MS : I am not taking sides dude but honestly your words clearly suggest you haven't played RL cricket or atleast not played enough.

In case you didn't already know, there is RULE of 1 bouncer per over in limited overs cricket. So what boney_g is asking isn't that lame either.

About special XIs, I think Aus/SA are as good as any special XIs. So there shouldn't be any problems with it. But thats just my view.

@boney_g - to clarify things, I bowled bouncers during the last 6 overs and they weren't all 6 bouncers. I bowled atleast 1 full length delivery.

I did not want to get involved, but then, couldn't resist. firstly, you really shouldn't sound like you're doing him a favour there. You weren't. Secondly, the ICC, as flawed as they may be, has the limit on the number of bouncers in an over for a reason.

Do you realise you can bowl more than one beamer in an over in AC09 and get away with it whereas in real life you'd be banned from bowling at all for the rest of the innings?

Users who are viewing this thread