PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

played against this guy swagat_j again today, things are just getting better and better :sarcasm look at the field set he used today, better thn yesterday :D

me as SA

he didnt quit, good for the spirit of the game but what do you say about the field set :doh:rtfl

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 17
  • cric2.jpg
    cric2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 10
played against this guy swagat_j again today, things are just getting better and better :sarcasm look at the field set he used today, better thn yesterday :D

me as SA

he didnt quit, good for the spirit of the game but what do you say about the field set :doh:rtfl

He has got half monitor screen dude. Thats why all the fielders are on one side. Please try and understand his problem. :crying

Anyone up for a game? I am on beta 2; (sounds like a vitamin supplementary diet program!):)

See you online right now!:)

I have hosted a game if anyone wants to join, green connections only. 20 over unranked.

The_gas added 10 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

My online user name- SLROXS

Any one want a game????

Sorry man i had to kick you because you made the ping go red.

I have hosted a game if anyone wants to join, green connections only. 20 over unranked.

The_gas added 10 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Sorry man i had to kick you because you made the ping go red.

That's ok..can u tell me wts the meaning of the ping thing....this might be a dump question..:facepalm...But i really dont understand that

That's ok..can u tell me wts the meaning of the ping thing....this might be a dump question..:facepalm...But i really dont understand that

Yes...

Green = good connection, optimum for best performance, no lag.
Amber = Happy medium and probably the minimum to get a reasonable game, lag possible.
Red = Avoid like genital herpes. The lag will be bad enough it will give you nightmares. Constant lag.

Yes...

Green = good connection, optimum for best performance, no lag.
Amber = Happy medium and probably the minimum to get a reasonable game, lag possible.
Red = Avoid like genital herpes. The lag will be bad enough it will give you nightmares. Constant lag.

Oh.......Thanks Gaz..:)

Oh.......Thanks Gaz..:)

I'll tell you what, no one is online right now so we'll have that game anyway, just to see how bad the lag is. :D

I'll rehost, so join up.

The_gas added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

alioz, you want a game?

I'll tell you what, no one is online right now so we'll have that game anyway, just to see how bad the lag is. :D

I'll rehost, so join up.

The_gas added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

alioz, you want a game?

Mate i will love to but i am on Xbox360 and currently in my office working. :facepalm

Srilanka connection dropped message here, shame as i made a good start. Lag was not as bad as i was expecting.

How fast is your net?

Srilanka connection dropped message here, shame as i made a good start. Lag was not as bad as i was expecting.

How fast is your net?

Im extremly sorry mate...game stuck and nothing i could do......pls i didnt want to quit..my net is 2mbs

Users who are viewing this thread