PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anyway

I'll call it a night now...

Will go and reflect on my losses today... <sigh>

Good night, mateys

Ciao:cheers

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Rocky, here's an idea

Why don't we play a game tomorrow without any lofted shots...and just work on our bowling?

It could be any format

Leaderboard

What happens to the stats,do they stay the same?What is it like playing online now,much difference?

What happens to the stats,do they stay the same?What is it like playing online now,much difference?

you have to create your id again. And all the stats will be saved on development server. And when the final patch comes you will get your old id and stats on this new patch.

Bowling is difficult. Batting is little bit difficult. :noway You will enjoy my bowling and field setting now. :p

Last edited:
how is the quitter system boney_g? Did you check and see if stats save for incomplete games?

Come across anyone with a low rating already?

Anyway

I'll call it a night now...

Will go and reflect on my losses today... <sigh>

Good night, mateys

Ciao:cheers

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Rocky, here's an idea

Why don't we play a game tomorrow without any lofted shots...and just work on our bowling?

It could be any format

lol for first 6-7 overs i hardly play any lofted shots. :) I think i will install the older version. Bowling was better in that. :laugh

how is the quitter system boney_g? Did you check and see if stats save for incomplete games?

Yeah stats do get saved. He is a screen on how it looks now.

2vxiq0n.jpg

I'll take this one, if you don't mind. Stats do save for incomplete games...

And you initially get a 4.5 star rating, which goes up to 5 if you manage to finish a few games..

And no, I haven't come across anyone with a low rating as all the quitters are still playing on the unpatched version..

awesome! thanks for the pics, possible to get a pick of the leaderboard? does it show how many matches completed rating for the leaders? I feel that is important

awesome! thanks for the pics, possible to get a pick of the leaderboard? does it show how many matches completed rating for the leaders? I feel that is important

:noway Nope. It only shows those 4 or 5 star in the lobby.

hopefully they can implement that in the leaderboards. I am still very happy that quitting has been made almost inefective! Stats save so no point in quitting and even if they do then we will know in the future :)

Thanks Transmission, never thought I would ever use this emoticon but you guys deserve it :hpraise

One annoying thing I've noticed is custom fields. Sitting and waiting whilst someone fiddles is a bit annoying. It would be nice to at least see the scorecard or something while they're fiddling.

This might be of interest to you. It's a way that Cricket Revolution aim to stop time-wasting in the online multiplayer:

"There is a match clock for multi-player games. Each player gets a total of 20/40/100 minutes for the 10/20/50 over formats respectively. The timer starts running whenever a player forces their opponent to wait, whether that is due to inactivity, changing field setting, viewing the worm chart and so on.

If a player is inactive for a total of 5 [consecutive] minutes, their timer runs out completely no matter how much time they had left [forcing them to forfeit the game].

Apart from this, each player gets a limited number of timeouts. Each timeout lasts 2 minutes, so you can use these for toilet breaks (won't work for the lengthy ones though)." - Moods, CR team.

-

Users who are viewing this thread