PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@Vijayanand

Ok make one thing clear.after reinstalling the the game,did you copy the crack to the root directory or applied beta patch 1 and 2 then applied the crack?I seem to get some problem...

@kabooka

dude my game is a legal one,downloaded it from gamesplanet:D..

It was there in the game itself...

Excuse me , for i may be wrong . But did you just say that there was a crack in the Game That you downloaded from GamesPlanet :eek:

@Kabooka yeah i also played my only match with this guy Horsed...MP4 And i was surprised how easily he was batting. As if he was playing it for ages. And he also used that fielding against me. Who knows he was one of the beta testers of Transmission games?

A Beta tester would never ever use that sort of a Username. I mean who wants a username that describes the music that a Horses Wang is Making ?

No apology necessary, m'man...enjoyed myself thoroughly

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

So where'd you get the crack from?

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

In fact, the match against Kabooka I had today was the closest one I ever had..

We should really get down to playing long matches with the new and improved game

And the spinners have improved too..

Well, slightly anyway. But an improvement's an improvement
:doh I think all the bowling system has changed. You have got good chance to beat me now. :laugh

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Excuse me , for i may be wrong . But did you just say that there was a crack in the Game That you downloaded from GamesPlanet :eek:

Well he has downloaded from internet right? So there is no DVD. So how will the game run without a DVD? Answer is crack. Its interesting isnt it? or what kind of exe gamesplanet guy use that runs without a DVD? :spy

what kind of exe gamesplanet guy use that runs without a DVD? :spy

LOL

On the Retail Disk we have a copy Protection system called SecuRom ( Made by Sony )

Similarly, Gamesplanet & Steam have their own Copy Protection system called Tages

Don't count on it...:laugh

Yeah i am not sure of where to bowl in this new patch lol. That guy scored 102 runs against me in 5 overs. After hearing some good things about spinners here i took Hauritiz in my team for the first time. Dont ask what happened next. :doh

Yeah i am not sure of where to bowl in this new patch lol. That guy scored 102 runs against me in 5 overs. After hearing some good things about spinners here i took Hauritiz in my team for the first time. Dont ask what happened next. :doh

Yeah well, It's all a trial and error process now..;)

Yeah well, It's all a trial and error process now..;)

Very True, Im currently just trying to get to the bottom of the sweet science that defines the online mode after the Beta Patch.

So no hard feelings , I aint fighting a war or playing to win , Im just trying to have fun & learn what the new patch has in for us.

@vijay Eng vs Sri Lanka match lol :sarcasm

boney_g added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

haha vijay what are we doing? :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread