PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Vijay , I apologize for the annoying you by changing the field every 5 balls. I guess even after the patch the spinners wont be shown much love ( atleast online ) .

I lost a game due to spinners against BFL . I made 76 from 5 & he was 18 from 2 overs & then he managed to score 42 from 2 overs of spinners of me After that it was smooth sailing for him & a broken heart for me :( .

I want to play online as India !

Hmm.I downloaded the game for a site....

Bad Boy :mad:

Go Buy the game Now !! ( even if its 12:09 AM )

Will we reach the semifinal? :noway

:doh :noway :crying :(

Oh God , Please let there be a Semi Final Berth for India.

In Case India Ties with Australia today. All we need is a loss for Aussiland against Pakis & a Victory for ourselves against the Windies.

If India wins today, then id assume that we are safe as it should be an easy game against the Windies.

:doh :noway :crying :(

Oh God , Please let there be a Semi Final Berth for India.

In Case India Ties with Australia today. All we need is a loss for Aussiland against Pakis & a Victory for ourselves against the Windies.

If India wins today, then id assume that we are safe as it should be an easy game against the Windies.

So aren't you watching TV?Match is already closed.Ind and Aus hve got 1 point each...

Vijay , I apologize for the annoying you by changing the field every 5 balls. I guess even after the patch the spinners wont be shown much love ( atleast online ) .

No apology necessary, m'man...enjoyed myself thoroughly

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

dude my game is a legal one,downloaded it from gamesplanet..

So where'd you get the crack from?

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

In fact, the match against Kabooka I had today was the closest one I ever had..

We should really get down to playing long matches with the new and improved game

And the spinners have improved too..

Well, slightly anyway. But an improvement's an improvement

No apology necessary, m'man...enjoyed myself thoroughly

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

So where'd you get the crack from?

vijayanand added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

In fact, the match against Kabooka I had today was the closest one I ever had..

We should really get down to playing long matches with the new and improved game

And the spinners have improved too..

Well, slightly anyway. But an improvement's an improvement

It was there in the game itself...

I wonder , Why would anybody in India download the game from Gamesplanet for ? 24.99 or Rs 1875 , when it can be easily purchased from the market or from ebay.in for Rs 500.

I find this hard to digest & though Im not pointing fingers at anybody my personal belief is that 90% of people who claim to have downloaded this game from a legal source are actually lying & have pirated it.

It was there in the game itself...

Huh !!!, Gayee Bhains Paani Mein .......

I guess you don't understand the difference between an Original Game which you can purchase for Rs 500 & a pirated one which is usually sold for Rs 50-100

Last edited:
I wonder , Why would anybody in India download the game from Gamesplanet for ? 24.99 or Rs 1875 , when it can be easily purchased from the market or from ebay.in for Rs 500.

I find this hard to digest & though Im not pointing fingers at anybody my personal belief is that 90% of people who claim to have downloaded this game from a legal source are actually lying & have pirated it.

Well, to be fair to Anvesh, He's from the United States...(In his own words)

That might explain the terrible lag too, atleast, the lag we experienced during our only match in the dark, pre-patch days

Last edited:

Yeah you are right considering the piracy in India.I am from A.P,India but live in Newyork,doing masters.Hope this covers your point...

anveshs added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Well, to be fair to Anvesh, He's from the United States...(In his own words)

That might explain the terrible lag too, atleast, the lag we experienced during our only match in the dark, pre-patch days

yes I had lag when I played you before.I guess we played only 1 match,a test:D....

Users who are viewing this thread