PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I can't install this patch.it says "patch not compatible with installed version".So I can i play with yiu guys who have this patch installed?

:doh This game has changed a lot. Now we have to rethink on how to bowl.:sarcasm

:doh This game has changed a lot. Now we have to rethink on how to bowl.:sarcasm

Not to mention the batting style has to be changed. What may be effective offline or without the patch just doesn't cut it in Beta 2 :noway

Well - I just got absolutely humped by the_gas in a T20. Rather embarassingly, he said at the end of the game "Don't worry, I won't post the scorecards", so I'll do it instead!

Me - 54ao
Gas - 57/3 from about 5 overs.

Oh well.

Not to mention the batting style has to be changed. What may be effective offline or without the patch just doesn't cut it in Beta 2 :noway

I was confused how and where to ball. Have to play this offline first. :laugh

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Just tried it...it works:banana2:banana2:banana2

vijayanand added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

And as the popular saying goes...let the games......begin!:clap

Add me lol :)

Well - I just got absolutely humped by the_gas in a T20. Rather embarassingly, he said at the end of the game "Don't worry, I won't post the scorecards", so I'll do it instead!

Me - 54ao
Gas - 57/3 from about 5 overs.

Oh well.

Did he play 3 spinners against you or just Swann and Rashid. Very hard to play the spinners in combination as I find I'm late to the offy and early to the leggy. Lots of catches behind.
I don't get internet in my new flat til tomorrow afternoon but will give you a go online then ;)

Did he play 3 spinners against you or just Swann and Rashid. Very hard to play the spinners in combination as I find I'm late to the offy and early to the leggy.

The rascal played 3 against me. By the time I got use to them though I was 6/7 down so it was hard to really push on. I think I was 108 all out or something like that. I look forward to the re-match! :D

Users who are viewing this thread