PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Right ,I have just installed the new patch and looking for someone who does not quit to give me a game, I am not good at this game so it will be a easy for you but I just want a game,so if anyone is around please give me a game., My user name on the game is RobKeyIN.
cheers Rob.

Right ,I have just installed the new patch and looking for someone who does not quit to give me a game, I am not good at this game so it will be a easy for you but I just want a game,so if anyone is around please give me a game., My user name on the game is RobKeyIN.
cheers Rob.

Hi Rob. I am game. The ID is dutchad. And the great thing is I'm pretty crap too!:)

Good Game Lazy, you thrashed me but was very enjoyable first game since new patch, I enjoyed Monty getting 3 sixes in a row for me!!:eek:
Well Played man.

Sorry wasn't sure if I crashed your party, rob, but it was me you just played. And my first ever game online. Good on you for not quitting as well, mate. Sorry I was in and out of the team select screen, but I had to go and move my router to sort a wireless issue.

Good game though. Glad to get my first complete. Might retire with my 100% record though...

lazy_chesnut added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Yeah Monty was hilarious! I was rattling through you, and then all of a sudden it was like Eion Morgan the other night! Also, you so nearly got me with one LBW shot, but they didn't even appeal even though the ball was missing by less than 1 inch!

Last edited:
Just had a good game with Kabooka. Once I was used to his cheeky cursor-moving (I tried it a bit myself but failed quite a lot) I got on a bit better. 5 over game, chasing 36, I needed two off the last ball to win, with Sidebottom, and managed it.

One annoying thing I've noticed is custom fields. Sitting and waiting whilst someone fiddles is a bit annoying. It would be nice to at least see the scorecard or something while they're fiddling.

with new patch installed ,i just had a game with xvalerianx or whateve
i won
the interesting thing was tht i bowled with 4 fast bowlers in the first 4 overs and he had 8 runs to win from the last over and i chosed to bowl with c.white and guess what
it resulted in a maiden :D

2u8xnr4.jpg

with new patch installed ,i just had a game with xvalerianx or whateve
i won
the interesting thing was tht i bowled with 4 fast bowlers in the first 4 overs and he had 8 runs to win from the last over and i chosed to bowl with c.white and guess what
it resulted in a maiden :D

2u8xnr4.jpg

That is exactly what I posted in the other topic mate. I still can not stop laughing at myself for not scoring a run of the spinner. :rtfl Have they made the spinner so effective? Did you see the spin that you were getting? I could not even touch the ball. :laugh :facepalm

This game is already looking better with this new patch ,gotta give it to the developers,they are getting things right, I like the new online features,like the Ping indicator and completed games..

That is exactly what I posted in the other topic mate. I still can not stop laughing at myself for not scoring a run of the spinner. :rtfl Have they made the spinner so effective? Did you see the spin that you were getting? I could not even touch the ball. :laugh :facepalm

so now people will take 4 spinners :laugh Is there any change in the indian bowlers speed?

cheers Rob.

The online patch is out without me even realising it?:eek::eek::eek:

^^ install it and we will test it :sarcasm:D spinners are effective now

so now people will take 4 spinners :laugh Is there any change in the indian bowlers speed?

Hopefully there is. Have not played with India. But,I guess with spinners becoming effective,we will be able to take India from now on. :D

Users who are viewing this thread