PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

just played a t20 against this guy swagat_j
good news he didnt quit on me but dont forget to have a look at the field set he used... me as SA
:sarcasm

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 16
  • cric2.jpg
    cric2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
:laugh lol at field settings. Looks like he doesnt like on side.:sarcasm

Just had a hilarious game with Nagyie

The guy takes Asia XI against my Indian team.

So, if MS Dhoni walking out to toss against MS Dhoni didn't have me chuckling already, he chose to bat..

And started with a bang..The first ball I bowl is dispatched for a four, the next, for a six, both over the same area...cow corner...

Then he went into the pre-patch AC09 AI mode, and kept running himself out after the ball was edged to gully...this happened four times...

He was down 6 wickets but he didn't let go of the schoolboy aggression, still thought he could hit his way outta trouble, and eventually, I ended his misery at 28

And then, inexplicably, defending 29, he chooses Muthaiah Muralidaran as his opening bowler, and Wham! game over in 5 balls..:rtfl

Credit to him, though, He didn't quit

good news he didnt quit on me but dont forget to have a look at the field set he used... me as SA

I don't know what the fuss is all about this field setting. If is up to you to break up the field. It is within the rules and spirit of the game.

You can score easily from this sort of field settings. You have one big advantage, you know where the ball is going to be pitched.

Don't forget guys that this kind of field setting is to do with his geographical location: the axis of the Earth (23 1/2 degrees) pushes all the players to one side.

He can't help it.:)

Deepak_arti

Hit me for 17 in first over (10 over game).Had him 29 for 8,lost connection error.:help:)

Don't forget guys that this kind of field setting is to do with his geographical location: the axis of the Earth (23 1/2 degrees) pushes all the players to one side.

He can't help it.:)

:laugh:laugh:laugh haha. Nope he got only half of the monitor screen. He cant see the leg side field. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread