PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Rashok what a plank

When i lose i comlete the game.:facepalm ,When i am winning people quit.:mad:
Rashok scored 89 from 20 overs,I was 84 for 1 after 6 overs.
Then i hit a 6,as soon as the ball goes into the crowd i get a lost connection to player message.:mad::mad::mad:
I have had enough i am absolutely fuming,thinking of giving up on 20 over games all together.:facepalm
If anyone encounters this pathetic excuse for a human being please kick him asap.:mad:
Just spent an hour playing the game and you get people on this forum telling us not to slag off quitters.

Last edited:
When i lose i comlete the game.:facepalm ,When i am winning people quit.:mad:
Rashok scored 89 from 20 overs,I was 84 for 1 after 6 overs.
Then i hit a 6,as soon as the ball goes into the crowd i get a lost connection to player message.:mad::mad::mad:
I have had enough i am absolutely fuming,thinking of giving up on 20 over games all together.:facepalm
If anyone encounters this pathetic excuse for a human being please kick him asap.:mad:
Just spent an hour playing the game and you get people on this forum telling us not to slag off quitters.

I just kicked this guy. :happy

just played against binnu me as SA
some real punishment there :laugh:laugh but well played

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
lol, what a game we had, I gave 61 runs in 1.4 overs:p:p (And even hit 30 runs off first over when I was batting)
But, It was my first online game and despite of result, its worth remembering:):)
Edit: the last ball was a no ball. so, 1.3:p:p:laugh

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Well mate, tomorrow at the same time....:)(1 over, you'll reach the target:laugh:laugh)
One more 5 over game..:)

lol, what a game we had, I gave 61 runs in 1.4 overs:p:p (And even hit 30 runs off first over when I was batting)
But, It was my first online game and despite of result, its worth remembering:):)
Edit: the last ball was a no ball. so, 1.3:p:p:laugh

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Well mate, tomorrow at the same time....:)(1 over, you'll reach the target:laugh:laugh)
One more 5 over game..:)

you'r a good player :clap winning or losing does not make a difference
ill play you later as having my dinner :laugh

No, I can't play now as my free download limit time has passed over.
I'll play tomorrow at the same time as I have free download limit at that time:)

No, I can't play now as my free download limit time has passed over.
I'll play tomorrow at the same time as I have free download limit at that time:)

lolz no problem mate .. you'r broadband is abit laggy btw
was pinging at 266k :eek::eek:

Yeah, I pay just INR 500 (10 USD) per month and he gives me 1.4 GB free download with early hours 02:00hours to 08:00 hours free download with a speed of 100 MBPS(but it won't give at this time as everyone would get up and download whatever they want now.)

Yeah, I pay just INR 500 (10 USD) per month and he gives me 1.4 GB free download with early hours 02:00hours to 08:00 hours free download with a speed of 100 MBPS(but it won't give at this time as everyone would get up and download whatever they want now.)

yup i know what you mean :spy

Users who are viewing this thread