PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Barmy please dont ban me .......please.:noway

I should have beaten you easily there :p
I guess I need some spin bowling tips from Gas. That over aside I murdered you ;) Also not classy using ROW teams :p
Good game.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-29 14-57-49-54.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-29 14-57-49-54.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Cricket2009 2009-09-29 14-44-14-18.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-29 14-44-14-18.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Cricket2009 2009-09-29 14-44-19-59.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-29 14-44-19-59.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
I should have beaten you easily there :p
I guess I need some spin bowling tips from Gas. That over aside I murdered you ;) Also not classy using ROW teams :p
Good game.

Colin i am happy to take you under my wing. However, i will first require a signature to ensure that you keep those expert spin bowling tips under your hat. I don't want them becoming public knowledge.

I'll give you a game Stevie. Check your invites.

Should be a good game, Stevie is one of the best people I've played at this game.

players are not there in the new beta online play
i found no games when i browse
and when i host no one joins :(

I will first require a signature to ensure that you keep those expert spin bowling tips under your hat. I don't want them becoming public knowledge.

I want those too ...... Where do i sign ?

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Im Online NOW

Thats why i uninstalled it and installed the normal game again. Atleast there are players online now. :p

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

:D

Sorry but it takes years of trust before i divulge secrets.

Gashid is right.

Care for a Game amigo, Lemme see what you got :) Maybe Ill learn something like that .

Ok then old chap, lets see if you can hang with the gas man. I hope you have a good enough connection. If the lag is bad ill quit in the first over or two.

I'll go host.

Thats why i uninstalled it and installed the normal game again. Atleast there are players online now. :p

well
if everyone is going to do that then i don't think players will increase in the beta patch version
i would say tht all who have the retail version of the game should install the beta patch so that we can play will some bugs fixed.:)

Users who are viewing this thread