PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to play

But i cannot connect to anyone.:facepalm.rOCKY WHERE ARE YOU.

jaraarrow added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Rob do you live in the uk?If so why wont it connect?

rocky_g

International Cricketer

I am in the old game. Atleast i get some people here to play. :D

Played with a guy named hassan-m He bowled 12 overs of yorkers. Lucky chap ran away when my turn came to bowl.

rob1969

School Cricketer

Yeah man I am in UK , I am just gonna watch Film 09 then I will try again.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Oh great, my game just locked up playing against Dutchad. Ball was running out to the guy on the boundary and it locks up.

I was looking forward to the chase, he was going to set me a big target. :( We don't seem to be having much luck Dutchad, although on the plus side, the lag didn't seem nearly as bad as it was the other day.

D

Dutch

Oh great, my game just locked up playing against Dutchad. Ball was running out to the guy on the boundary and it locks up.

I was looking forward to the chase, he was going to set me a big target. :(

Shame about that my man. It was going to be agood game! I do find however that it is still too easy, way too easy to play lofted shots. What do you think?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Shame about that my man. It was going to be agood game! I do find however that it is still too easy, way too easy to play lofted shots. What do you think?

Dutch, you wanna play?

As long as you're not someone who bowls full all the time, I find that really boring and it gets me out too much.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England

Completely agree. I could've put all my men on the boundary and you would still have cleared the ropes. :D There wasn't anything else I could have done with Swann. Mind you, dropping three catches didn't help my cause! Disappointed by my catching, it was perfect against Colin earlier.

D

Dutch

Dutch, you wanna play?

As long as you're not someone who bowls full all the time, I find that really boring and it gets me out too much.

Yeah lets give it a go! No, I am an known as "Mr Variation!" which usually gets me into lots of trouble! What are our "rules"? Custom fields? Compulsary spinner? What do you want?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah lets give it a go! No, I am an known as "Mr Variation!" which usually gets me into lots of trouble! What are our "rules"? Custom fields? Compulsary spinner? What do you want?

No rules, other than mix up the bowling a bit, like in real life.

D

Dutch

Completely agree. I could've put all my men on the boundary and you would still have cleared the ropes. :D There wasn't anything else I could have done with Swann. Mind you, dropping three catches didn't help my cause! Disappointed by my catching, it was perfect against Colin earlier.

yeah it needs be sorted otherwise on line is going to get very boring! How was the lag for you? it seemed no existent at my end. they have doen a good job there. I mean I am literally on the other side of the globe to you!

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

No rules, other than mix up the bowling a bit, like in real life.

Okay give me a bit of time to log in and all that! Are you hosting?

Users who are viewing this thread