PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Master blater

Is THAT THE GAME I BOWLED YOU OUT FOR 5 RUNS MASTER BLASTER?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
rOCKY

rocky i was looking forward to hammering you on the legit game.

rocky_g

International Cricketer
I am playing with one of the biggest quitter indian. I have taken Ireland against his TG XI. I will play as badly as i can and then when he will be confident of his victory. I will quit. :banana2

P

pcfan123

Just wondering if you guys have come across anyone with a low match completed rating yet?

How many games must people quit before they drop a star? Not sure what the formula should be. Thoughts?

Kabooka

International Cricketer
The stars average themselves out. if you quit a game after playing 2-3 games you shall drop to 4 stars . As you complete games with others, this shall eventually fill up.

Its more like a Percentage bar than just 5 stars

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Nice game Vijay, ummm yeah I was sleeping while fielding .

Well Played again .

Jai Hind !

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
Nice game Vijay, ummm yeah I was sleeping while fielding .

Well Played again .

Jai Hind !

Great game, Kabooka

I might have even won if I hadn't dropped so many

Like they say, catches win matches

Well played:clap

And if you were sleeping, I must have been plain drunk :drink:sleep

Jai Hind indeed. Hope this magically translates into a semi final position for India:(:(

D

Dutch

Just wondering if you guys have come across anyone with a low match completed rating yet?

How many games must people quit before they drop a star? Not sure what the formula should be. Thoughts?

Well I couldn't complete two games because of freezing and I dropped a star. Completed another and a half star was given back. I guess it works with percentages and depends on how many games you play overall. Great thing is is that the system seems to work and the lag is non-existent. I have played with people all over the planet now and have had no lag even though I am in an internet wasteland formely known as New Zealand!:)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
The mighty dutchad appears to be coming to the fore as one of the better players around here. I feel a match between us is on the cards dutchy boy.

D

Dutch

The mighty dutchad appears to be coming to the fore as one of the better players around here. I feel a match between us is on the cards dutchy boy.

Ha ha! Whenever you are game my man, whenever! I am sure you will show me how its done!:)

Users who are viewing this thread