PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Dibalo, Accept my invitation, lets have another match :)

YEAH!!! Finally have a big victory over a player named "SurendraII" Playing with him for the first time, the lag was very low, He scored 53, I chased it down in 1.5 overs.

Last edited:
Hi

Hi, Ive never had much luck online with ashes 2009, keep getting pple leaving if i start beating them, also I cant install the beta 1.1 patch (I do have the retail version). Thought Id come here and try and line a few games up. If anyones interested send me an email or an msn message : [email protected].
Also do you guys use teamspeak? It would be good to be able to talk to the guys Im playing, I have a teamspeak server of my own and as long as pple are respectfull they are welcome to use it.
Cheers Spec

[tR].Spec;1693055 said:
Hi, Ive never had much luck online with ashes 2009, keep getting pple leaving if i start beating them, also I cant install the beta 1.1 patch (I do have the retail version). Thought Id come here and try and line a few games up. If anyones interested send me an email or an msn message : [email protected].
Also do you guys use teamspeak? It would be good to be able to talk to the guys Im playing, I have a teamspeak server of my own and as long as pple are respectfull they are welcome to use it.
Cheers Spec

teamspeak allows u to chat while playing?, how will this work, btw feel free to add me pc username: riz7khan12.:)

Just played a 5 over match with "TheBoss" who was using custom fieldings. I scored 101 in 5 overs since he was going with two spinners with all men onto the boundray. The lag was minimal. He scored 35/9 in 5 overs. He tried hard though but I had three fast bowlers. Well played Boss :)

dIABS

Well played diabs,was going great guns,couldnt get past all those fielder on the boundary though.:facepalm

@jara

GG..first half of your batting was nice :)..though later on i commanded when it was required :sarcasm..lol :D

111diablo111 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

wanna play another game??

Diabs

I think my fields are gonna have to be a little more defensive against you.

jaraarrow added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

@jara

GG..first half of your batting was nice :)..though later on i commanded when it was required :sarcasm..lol :D

111diablo111 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

wanna play another game??

oK ONE MORE.

Users who are viewing this thread