PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

haha, man, you will win, what can I say. :) anyhow, okay i am ready for another 5 over game

Diabloo, I have to make my game super perfect If I want to win with you, though the match would be closer than these if the ball also comes towards me smoothly, as on my part, i am happy with my batting the 2nd match, at least i managed to stroke some shots. You are an impressive Batsman no doubt

I would love to play more, :) but not now, as I am busy in work now. :) next time we will play a rank match. The Rank match gives extra boost

Diabloo, I have to make my game super perfect If I want to win with you, though the match would be closer than these if the ball also comes towards me smoothly, as on my part, i am happy with my batting the 2nd match, at least i managed to stroke some shots. You are an impressive Batsman no doubt

I would love to play more, :) but not now, as I am busy in work now. :) next time we will play a rank match. The Rank match gives extra boost

hey thanks bro for for your compliment :)

we will play whenever you will get free time :)..& ya rank match for a boost :D

Sammy Man! till the lag problem is there in my batting, i cant really score much runs, the situations demand me to take charge but there isnt any use with lag. Hopefully we would be having a more smoother game next time :)

Man I am also here, I openly challenge to Jara and Diablo for a Loss :) I am up for a game!!!

Users who are viewing this thread