PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Rocky

Anyway isnt it daft falling out over an online cricket game,i mean rock we must have played about 400 times and we have had one dodgy match in all that time.
Why dont we just close the subject and get on with playing the game?

i dunno what's going on here :noway but for me, i enjoy the game by taking a challenge in it..i give my opponent full liberty to use any kind of field/bowlers/strategy (even if its lagging) against me which that game allows & stop me from winning..so after completing that match n winning (hopefully every time :D) is an enjoyment for me..

that feels good to me because after that match, my opponent get to know about this from my side "i've beaten u at your full strength" :spy

I agree with you mostly and havent played a match against you i guess. Looking forward to play with you in sometime

Rock u make it sound as if you won most of our games,when in fact it was about 50-50.
You make it sound as if i have no lag also,when infact i do.
Playing advanced shots with lag is a chance u take,sometimes i would hit a 6 and sometimes i would be out.,
Thats what you were trying to say that you won all the matches with pacers thats why i brought that spinners rule to suit my ends. Right? So make up your mind first. If i was so worried about winning or losing against you i would have never tried playing with weaker teams.

And now please go back in this thread and read all your posts you will know when we didnt have that spinner rule and we used to play T20's before i took the break from the game and when there was no lag, how many times you won those with pacers? You used to get out on 70 - 100.

I dont give a damn whether you win or lose a game but dont try to call me a sore loser. I wont take this ████ from anyone. I brought that rule to make the game enjoyable and you thought i wanted that rule to favor me. And it wasnt like i was only playing your 2 overs of spin i was also bowling those even in games where you were playing with your 5 pacers. So it doesnt make any sense to me.

Anyway isnt it daft falling out over an online cricket game,i mean rock we must have played about 400 times and we have had one dodgy match in all that time.

I would have never played against you the day you told me that i was making rules to suit my need. I asked you before every match "do you still want to play with spinners?".

And the tournament these guys are playing have some rules. 1 fast bowler and 1 spinner. Why are they playing with these rules becoz they fear 4 fast bowlers? Or they want to make the game enjoyable? Go and call them sore losers and players who are making rules to suit their needs.;)

I have had enough.

Y don't you say this to yourselves and get on to the tournament Jara

renoldino added 12 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

And the tournament these guys are playing have some rules. 1 fast bowler and 1 spinner. Why are they playing with these rules becoz they fear 4 fast bowlers? Or they want to make the game enjoyable? Go and call them sore losers and players who are making rules to suit their needs.

FYI in the tournament everyone was complaining abt lag (just like you)which made fast bowlers unplayable, so we decided to go with one fast bowler and 1 spinners(to have some smack around;)). and you decide who is a sore loser, one who play this bugful and lagful game without complaining or one who dumb the game for some kiddish fight.

Last edited:
4 pages have been deleted, the culprits know who they are. Keep the bickering out of this thread, I and the other members of this forum don't want to read pages full of bickering especially in a thread that is meant to be for arranging matches. If you must do so in private through the PM or VM.

Nadnab

Had a gg with nadnab.He made 32 in 5 overs,i made then in 2.:)

Nadnab

Another gg with nadnab,bowled me out for 62 in 5 overs.
I bowled him out for 50 in 5.

Played with kishore12342010, The ball was extremely lagging both wayz, he played better, He did 74 in 5 overs, i did 46 in return with 5 wickets to spare, He shouldnt use the spinner against me, if he wouldn't i would be losing the match for 60 odd runs

Playing with bravo for the first time I guess, The ball was coming very smoothly, I was no wicket for 14 in 1st over and suddenly the game quits in the second over, I wonder what really happened as there wasnt any connections problem at all. Anywayz.....

Last edited:
game

Anyone up for a game?

jaraarrow added 10 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Sorry nadnab if your on here,but had to quit the game as it was lagging badly.

Users who are viewing this thread