PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Thats what i am saying. When i set the field there are gaps on both the sides it means you can take singles or doubles also. You may like playing lofted or advance shots on every ball but thats not cricket.

So i have 4 fielders on the offside and 5 on the legside.How the hell is that negative?

4 fielders on the offside and youre complaining about it.:eek:
Next time i will play 2 fielders on the offside and let you hit boundary after boundary.
Anyway im not gonna argue about a online cricket game,life is to short.Goodnight.

I am not complaining about the 4 fielders on the offside. We have played many games before. But this time you just blocked one side of the field . And going over the top on every ball when it lags isnt easy.

Even i wont argue. I rest my case. And i wont play against a player who thinks i play negative just becoz he cant hit every ball for six. And i wont play in that tournament either. Have fun.

Rock

I am not complaining about the 4 fielders on the offside. We have played many games before. But this time you just blocked one side of the field . And going over the top on every ball when it lags isnt easy.

Even i wont argue. I rest my case. And i wont play against a player who thinks i play negative just becoz he cant hit every ball for six.

How can i be blocking one side of the field if 4 are on the offside and 5 are on the legside?
Now rock you have beaten me countless times and i have never complained(when sometimes i could have).Its only a game,dont be a sore loser.

So i have 4 fielders on the offside and 5 on the legside.How the hell is that negative?

And how the hell was my fielding negative? I always make runs with singles, doubles and odd boundaries. Have i ever complained that since i cant hit every ball for six your bowling and fielding is negative?

Your fielders were around the bat. That means i couldnt play on the offside that was blocked.

Field

And how the hell was my fielding negative? I always make runs with singles, doubles and odd boundaries. Have i ever complained that since i cant hit every ball for six your bowling and fielding is negative?

Your fielders were around the bat. That means i couldnt play on the offside that was blocked.

So i am not allowed to put any men around the bat am i.When do u ever see that in a proper cricket game?

How can i be blocking one side of the field if 4 are on the offside and 5 are on the legside?
Now rock you have beaten me countless times and i have never complained(when sometimes i could have).Its only a game,dont be a sore loser.

I dont give a rat a** about winning or losing to fair players. What i dont like is when a player starts using cheap tactics. And you are accusing me of using negative tactics with spinners. Spinners doesnt mean 6 sixes. Ain't they allowed to take wickets and bowl dot balls? If i am better than you in bowling with spin then thats negative? Or that also doesnt happen in real cricket?

boney_g added 5 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

So i am not allowed to put any men around the bat am i.When do u ever see that in a proper cricket game?

Did i do that? No. Becoz i know that will only limit you to play on one side. I was being fair with that. Anyways i dont want to say anything now. Have fun.

Last edited:
Frankly I never liked jara's custom field. So many fielders used to be there around the bat for fast bowler and it used to be so frustrating to bat with lag.:facepalm

Last edited:
Umm I'm not sure what people are talking about when they say jara uses fielders close to the bat. Do you guys mean short leg, silly mid-off , silly point etc? Or do you refer to short cover, short midwicket, short fine leg etc?

Well Guyz dont fight and complain, trust me even i can complain like this, I just complain of lagging, not about the field settings because its upto the player how he/she sets the field and there shouldnt be rules of about field settings and bowlers. A player can set any kind of field for his defense and can have even 5 fast bowlers.

Well Guyz dont fight and complain, trust me even i can complain like this, I just complain of lagging, not about the field settings because its upto the player how he/she sets the field and there shouldnt be rules of about field settings and bowlers. A player can set any kind of field for his defense and can have even 5 fast bowlers.

Some people complain to me that i was bowling negatively with my spinner. Otherwise they would have got 6 sixes instead of 5. :laugh I have never seen any guy complaining about spin bowlers ever. They are the easiest to hit. Its not my fault if the other player only wants to play advance shots on them and when the ball turns from outside leg to hit his offstump, he looks like a fool. Why cant people wait for the ball to turn and then play the shot rather than blindly going for advance shot six.

In real matches does Muralitharan tell the batsman that i am going to bowl a doosra now, so be prepared? :laugh So if i confuse the batsman with doosra, thats negative? This game is cruel for spinners that doesnt mean spinners cant bowl a dot ball or take wickets. I am just laughing at it. :laugh

And as far as whatever field a player can set. If i didnt apply any negative field setting then the other player also shouldnt try that. First of all i am encountering lag which the other player knows very well, then you set the field where i am only forced to play lofted shots which isnt possible with the lag so why not be a fair player?

Anyway this online play is full of cheaters, quitters and players who apply cheap tactics to win the match except few good players. And thats what i hate you win or lose with fairplay i dont care but if you start trying to be negative to win a match at any cost thats what infuriates me.

Anyways i will still put jara on top in my list of fair players. I have played many matches against him and thoroughly enjoyed them. But he called me a sore loser and thats unacceptable. Becoz i have beaten him with spinners, without spinners, with weaker teams and on top of that when the lag was one sided in my batting in every game. Sore losers dont play with teams like Bangladesh or ireland right? I play to enjoy and i hate when people start going negative.

Some people complain to me that i was bowling negatively with my spinner. Otherwise they would have got 6 sixes instead of 5. :laugh I have never seen any guy complaining about spin bowlers ever. They are the easiest to hit. Its not my fault if the other player only wants to play advance shots on them and when the ball turns from outside leg to hit his offstump, he looks like a fool. Why cant people wait for the ball to turn and then play the shot rather than blindly going for advance shot six.

In real matches does Muralitharan tell the batsman that i am going to bowl a doosra now, so be prepared? :laugh So if i confuse the batsman with doosra, thats negative? This game is cruel for spinners that doesnt mean spinners cant bowl a dot ball or take wickets. I am just laughing at it. :laugh

And as far as whatever field a player can set. If i didnt apply any negative field setting then the other player also shouldnt try that. First of all i am encountering lag which the other player knows very well, then you set the field where i am only forced to play lofted shots which isnt possible with the lag so why not be a fair player?

Anyway this online play is full of cheaters, quitters and players who apply cheap tactics to win the match except few good players. And thats what i hate you win or lose with fairplay i dont care but if you start trying to be negative to win a match at any cost thats what infuriates me.

Anyways i will still put jara on top in my list of fair players. I have played many matches against him and thoroughly enjoyed them. But he called me a sore loser and thats unacceptable. Becoz i have beaten him with spinners, without spinners, with weaker teams and on top of that when the lag was one sided in my batting in every game. Sore losers dont play with teams like Bangladesh or ireland right? I play to enjoy and i hate when people start going negative.

I understand this situation and particularly about spinners, I also know some players who can really bowl well with spinners while i am extremely good playing them, I had to change my strategy against them and applied tactics just you stated that wait for the swing and then apply your shot instead of getting blindly by playing an advanced shot.

You and jara has your own matter. But I also played quite fairly with you. You always won and I just quitted two times because of lagging when i used to bat but there is one benefit going with me that I didnt know about planetcricket forums otherwise I would be definitely telling you my reason.

I have fantastic matches with fantastic players like you, Christy_lenin, Robkeyin, Nadnab (The best player), Asim79 and recently with desi. I havent played much with jara. But its difficult to play him because of custom fieldings.

I understand this situation and particularly about spinners, I also know some players who can really bowl well with spinners while i am extremely good playing them, I had to change my strategy against them and applied tactics just you stated that wait for the swing and then apply your shot instead of getting blindly by playing an advanced shot.

You and jara has your own matter. But I also played quite fairly with you. You always won and I just quitted two times because of lagging when i used to bat but there is one benefit going with me that I didnt know about planetcricket forums otherwise I would be definitely telling you my reason.

I have fantastic matches with fantastic players like you, Christy_lenin, Robkeyin, Nadnab (The best player), Asim79 and recently with desi. I havent played much with jara. But its difficult to play him because of custom fieldings.

I know that. Thats why i added you as a friend. You were the only player with whom i played 7 back to back matches. Do you remember that? :p And after that i posted your name in the fair players thread.

I have fantastic matches with fantastic players like you, Christy_lenin, Robkeyin, Nadnab (The best player), Asim79 and recently with desi. I havent played much with jara. But its difficult to play him because of custom fieldings.[/QUOT

Rehan nearly everyone uses custom field settings,and mine are not much different to every other player who uses them.
Dont jump on the(i dont like jaras field setting)bandwagon.

Jara man, I am not into that bandwagon. I just said that its difficult to play with such custom fieldings especially when the ball lags quite a bit. Plus, I dont mean that I wont play any matches with you because of that. I am quite okay with it and next time if we play definitely you can have the custom fielding. But honestly, Before playing with you, I didnt know that there is a option of custom settings silly me, anyhow I never say that you arent a good player or such stuff. I hope you will understand.

@Boney, Yup I remember those 7 matches, I lost all of them because I remember one match when I was chasing a target of 36 in 5 overs set by youI was 27/8 in 4.5 overs, i was about to lose but still I had a chance, but unfortunately the connection lost due to my net. Anywayz, looking forward to play with you again sometime

Rehan

Jara man, I am not into that bandwagon. I just said that its difficult to play with such custom fieldings especially when the ball lags quite a bit. Plus, I dont mean that I wont play any matches with you because of that. I am quite okay with it and next time if we play definitely you can have the custom fielding. But honestly, Before playing with you, I didnt know that there is a option of custom settings silly me, anyhow I never say that you arent a good player or such stuff. I hope you will understand.

@Boney, Yup I remember those 7 matches, I lost all of them because I remember one match when I was chasing a target of 36 in 5 overs set by youI was 27/8 in 4.5 overs, i was about to lose but still I had a chance, but unfortunately the connection lost due to my net. Anywayz, looking forward to play with you again sometime

I will get my internet upgraded to 100mb so to avoid any lag.

Users who are viewing this thread