PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

ok i am creating

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Rehan i am playing with jara. Sorry had to kick you.

That was my match until you applied those negative tactics of blocking one side of the field and forcing me to play only one shot. I can also do that, but did i do that? I guess i have to stop being a fair player. That was very frustrating. I never block fields like that there are gaps on both the sides.

Rock

That was my match until you applied those negative tactics of blocking one side of the field and forcing me to play only one shot. I can also do that. I guess i have to stop being a fair player. That was very frustrating. I never block fields like that there are gaps on both the sides.

Rock u put all your fielders on the leg side,bowl around the wicket with you spinner on the leg side also.I was only copying what u were doing.:eek:

Rock u put all your fielders on the leg side,bowl around the wicket with you spinner on the leg side also.I was only copying what u were doing.:eek:

What? I am talking about your field with fast bowlers not spinners.

And i put all my fielders on the leg side? There are 4 fielders on the off side and 5 on the leg dude what are you talking about?

I dont know why i try to be fair everytime.

Last edited:
What

My field with fast bowlers has always been the same.Your bowling with the leg spinner is negative(constantly legside).You field with medium bowlers was also negative,three fielders on th offside boundary.

jaraarrow added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

And i put all my fielders on the leg side? There are 4 fielders on the off side and 5 on the leg dude what are you talking about?

I dont know why i try to be fair everytime.[/QUOTe
I also always play fair rock,and u know it.

My field with fast bowlers has always been the same.Your bowling with the leg spinner is negative(constantly legside).You field with medium bowlers was also negative,three fielders on th offside boundary.

You are calling my fields negative when it was you applied those in the middle overs. You forgot that? And three fielders on the boundary means there were singles and doubles available there becoz there was no fielder b/w them. You just want to hit every ball for six and if you dont get that, then thats negative? But here when i was batting off side was blocked only allowing me to play one shot or go over the top at every ball.

And if my bowling is negative according to you then how does it hit the stumps or you get out lbw? You scored 35 runs from spinners (2 overs) but thats not enough you want 72 runs? So definitely my bowling is negative becoz you cant bowl well with leg spin.

Didnt expect this from you.

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

I dont know why i try to be fair everytime.[/QUOTe
I also always play fair rock,and u know it.
You do set crazy fields sometimes like fielders all around the bat and you also know that.

That was my match until you applied those negative tactics of blocking one side of the field and forcing me to play only one shot. I can also do that, but did i do that? I guess i have to stop being a fair player. That was very frustrating. I never block fields like that there are gaps on both the sides.

Rock there were 4 fielders on the offside,quite legitimate.If u cannot advance or loft the ball over them then i cannot help that.

jaraarrow added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

You are calling my fields negative when it was you applied those in the middle overs. You forgot that? And three fielders on the boundary means there were singles and doubles available there becoz there was no fielder b/w them. You just want to hit every ball for six and if you dont get that, then thats negative? But here when i was batting off side was blocked only allowing me to play one shot or go over the top at every ball.

And if my bowling is negative according to you then how does it hit the stumps or you get out lbw? You scored 35 runs from spinners (2 overs) but thats not enough you want 72 runs? So definitely my bowling is negative becoz you cant bowl well with leg spin.

Didnt expect this from you.

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

You do set crazy fields sometimes like fielders all around the bat and you also know that.

I brought one fielder close in in that last game.

And those 3 fielders which i set was in the last over and there wasnt any negative fielder b/w them. Doubles were available. But since you are calling my spin bowling negative becoz you cant hit them for 6 sixes in an over and that my fielding is negative again just becoz you cant hit them for a six. I always play fair. There are always gaps on both the sides i dont set fielders around the bat and block the field and force the player to play only one shot. Thats not cricket. Singles and doubles are also part of the game.

Rocky

4 fielders on the offside and youre complaining about it.:eek:
Next time i will play 2 fielders on the offside and let you hit boundary after boundary.
Anyway im not gonna argue about a online cricket game,life is to short.Goodnight.

Rock there were 4 fielders on the offside,quite legitimate.If u cannot advance or loft the ball over them then i cannot help that.

jaraarrow added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Thats what i am saying. When i set the field there are gaps on both the sides it means you can take singles or doubles also. You may like playing lofted or advance shots on every ball but thats not cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread