PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

my nicks Paul12907

anyone else from england having serious connection troubles during the game? ive only managed to complete 1 online game out of 5 so far due to losing connection to a player / the server.

edit: make that 1 in 6 - anyone got any ideas what causes such a poor connection? just got dc'd after 18 overs into the first innings of a 20/20

same, sometimes, the other person quits but sometimes it just hangs and all I can do is quit

Paul 2907

my nicks Paul12907

anyone else from england having serious connection troubles during the game? ive only managed to complete 1 online game out of 5 so far due to losing connection to a player / the server.

edit: make that 1 in 6 - anyone got any ideas what causes such a poor connection? just got dc'd after 18 overs into the first innings of a 20/20

GG paul,well played.

Create a Howzat id? I am playing that these days. :p

Game

:facepalm:facepalm jara alone

The main reason i joined these forums was to arrange games with other ashes 09 players who played the game with good sportsmanship and to have a bit banter with them at the same time.
Unfortunately it seems this match up thread is dead now,so it looks as though i will have to take my chances with the quitters in the ashes 09 lobbies.
Really enjoyed my time on the forums and i have played some great players and met some great cyber personalities,Kabooka,reno,sunnykinger,rocky,ms speed,dabi,diablo to name but a few.
Might see you lot when(if) they release ashes 2011.
jara will be back.

:noway:noway:nowayAre you sure there will be Ashes 2011? I played howzat and really like how they go about their stats and all the records. Win loss ratio also few points are deducted from quitters account. If ashes can make something like that even with the current game. It will become lively again. And thanks jara for the great games. I guess i was rude to you in the end. So i am saying sorry to you.

Last edited:
crushed by jara again :( my batting is still to the standard of monty panesar on dope

gg m8, well played :D

Users who are viewing this thread